Added new photos to gallery

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just added a few new photos to my gallery and am attaching a few of them here.

Some guys are interested in how far testicles hang down, so some of the photos show that. Actually, I wouldn't want them to hang too far; it could be inconvenient. But to make them hang as far as possible, I warmed them up with a hot washcloth; it makes a big difference. Otherwise, they are tight.

I was cut as an infant, but the doctor left some skin. It might look better tight, but the skin left adds sensation which I like.

You can see some gray hair. Perhaps I should have pulled that out before taking the pictures.

Attachments

Beautiful cock
I just added a few new photos to my gallery and am attaching a few of them here.

Some guys are interested in how far testicles hang down, so some of the photos show that. Actually, I wouldn't want them to hang too far; it could be inconvenient. But to make them hang as far as possible, I warmed them up with a hot washcloth; it makes a big difference. Otherwise, they are tight.

I was cut as an infant, but the doctor left some skin. It might look better tight, but the skin left adds sensation which I like.

You can see some gray hair. Perhaps I should have pulled that out before taking the pictures.