Adderal Xr's + beer

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone have trouble keeping it up while on adderalls and a bit drunk?

Happened to me last night for a little bit, but then it got better. Wasn't sure if it was the combination of the two or the adderall or just cause I was drunk

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to take alcohol with adderall as that can be dangerous for your body.

Adderall is basically a lesser version of speed and I think it's related to E in the same family. When you're rolling, it's difficult or impossible to get a hard-on so it would make sense if a related drug plus alcohol caused your bonerless night

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
A legal version of meth, interesting. Not supposed to mix that with alcohol... I'm an E-tard, listen to me when I say you can die mixing meth with alcohol.

D

deleted157868

I have to take 94mg's of adderal a day because of my ADHD.

suttoner

Just Browsing
Media
Adderal isn't a form of meth. Its prescribed for people with ADD, to help them focus, not tweak out.

And you aren't supposed to drink with it

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
dude, you really are lucky to be alive. shit.

the reason you couldn't get it up is because you took a very high dosage. i take it regularly and it actually makes me very hard and almost too horny at times. it's all about the right dosage man.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn I feel very foolish now as I am not a "druggie" type really, just happened to get some for finals and ended acting stupid and drinking with it.

My brother and I usually pop a few when we drink when hes in town because it helps us catch up on things and what not, but that explains the horrible feeling the next day.

I have 2 15mg XR's left for my last finals.

I wont be drinking that day, but would this be an adequate "tweak" amount?
By tweak I mean enough to keep my focused since I dont suffer from ADD or ADHD

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anytime you take a prescription medication for something other than the purpose for which it was prescribed you are taking a risk. I've heard that Adderall has become popular with a lot of college students to get them thru finals or just for a buzz, but it is a controlled substance for a reason. There can be dangerous side effects, especially if mixed with other chemicals such as alcohol, decongestants, or antidepressants. Be glad that it was just a limp willie and not a heart attack. Misuse of Adderall can cause a sudden and dangerous rise in blood pressure.

solinvictus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
adderall is one N-methyl group away from being meth. chemically and physialogically its basically the same. the reason its dangerous with alcohol is because you dont feel the effects of the alcohol and the adderall inhibits your body from digesting the alcohol so youre liable to get alcohol poisoning.