Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I take adderal for add, 20mg/day. I did a lot of reading about it to see what type of sexual side effects there might be. According to the information I read, it's about a 50/50 chance of having a negative effect on sexual arousal - which means a 50% chance of increasing sexual arousal. I am with the lucky half. But, it's not so lucky if you can't *fix* it. Imagine walking around with a hard on constantly - sucks sometimes.

I don't even feel the effects of Adderal which is the way it's supposed to be if you have ADD. If not, i'm sure it's a super buzz.

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
actually, if you don't feel the effects than you should be on a different treatment for your condition; otherwise what's the point? if your doctor told you that you're not supposed to feel the effects than he clearly doesn't understand the condition. also, your body is probably used to the drug and has built a tolerance.

Je_Suis_James

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am prescribed adderall and every now and then I drink. I went clubbing one time and didn't even drink a lot but I couldn't remember a good 4 hours of that night. I was helped outside by security and they called their paramedic. My sister came to get me at my friends house; he had to drive us there. I thought I had been drugged becaue that had never happened before.
I'm only on 30 mg a day though. I take a pill and a half am and pm. I believe the dangerous side effect of mixing alcohol and adderall has to do with dehyration. The paramedic told my sister that I was okay, just really dehydrated. I tend to be really horny on adderall though. I'm horny in general but haven't had problems getting hard.

Je_Suis_James

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One more thing. If the adderall you are using isn't working out for you, ask your doctor about a relatively new medication for add called vyvance. I think that's how you spell it. He had me try that when we were finding the best medication for me. It's a once a day pill that lasts all day and releases a consistent flow thoughout the day and will allow you to still get to sleep at night. I stopped using it because 30 mg of it was not enough to keep me focused in the evening but 40 mg was too much for me. It's only brand name right now though so it can be expensive. A lot of people switched to it though from adderall. You don't get the rise and crash as you do with adderall.

deputamadre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can get hard on Adderall, but you'll feel like your heart is going to explode during sex. My friend used to take addies before going to the gym (not smart). All that Adderall is is amphetamine salts. XR is just a bunch balled up inside a capsule.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
eh brah, can i ask you something? douchebaggin, why would you wanna do something that dangerous? like, i never understood the point of risking your life for a high.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess its the thrill of a new life experience.

Stupid as it may sound, but life is short and I'd try almost anything at least once (without life threatening risks, of course.)

With that being said, I'm not that naive to continuously fuck up, I learned from this mistake.

Drugs fascinate me in general because it gives you a new perception of things. Some good, some bad. I havn't done a lot, but with the few drugs I have done, I have a much better appreciation for sobriety.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i agree that life is short brah. but why do something that'll make it shorter? there's nothing wrong with trying new experiences. but, imo, it's stupid for try something that would take away from the already short amount of time we humans have in this life.

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly, thats why I don't consistently take drugs.

Anything can honestly contribute to life being shorter. Bad diet? Lack of exercise? Second hand smoke? All things that we are exposed to at some point.

In my opinion, trying something once wont lead to a shorter life span. But then again I dont have an addictive personality so its not hard for me to try something like it/dislike it then just discard it as an experience.

Alright. So here's some info from someone that has taken adderal multiple times while drinking and fucking. I take them all the time and initially i'm not horny but can still produce a chub if need be. The best is if you are taking them for an extended period of time and are up all night. It seems in the morning when I'm about to come down a little I get extremely horny but have troubles getting off. These troubles lead me to fucking are jacking muck longer (like hours) and having the best orgasms of my life.

I don't recommend drinking and taking them.