Adderall And Penis Shrinkage

moosejuice12

Just Browsing
Media
I was on adderall for the past 2.5 months but stopped taking it as my penis has lost 0.5" in girth, not to mention its nearly impossible to get an erection in the first place. I've been off for a few days now and it still hasn't grown back to normal size, and I am getting worried I might have ruined my cock for good. Has anyone else been on adderall for an extended period and regained their size? If so, how long did it take for it to go back to normal. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

Basicjake41

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I took extremely high doses of adderall as a teenager for three years at least and I believe it stunted the growth of my penis to an extent. I’m about 5” bone pressed so make of that what you will. My brother’s penis is almost and inch and a half longer and thicker, but that could be genetics. He never took adderall. Your penis is just a penis, don’t worry whether it is too small or too big, definitely avoid medication that might make it shrink though!

Reactions: malakos

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Amphetamines can temporarily increase sex drive while on them, but extended use is bad for blood circulation and can inhibit diffusion of oxygen in the blood. Anything that's bad for blood circulation is going to be bad for penis size and erection quality.

Reactions: malakos

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Yeah adderall is bad for penis. I smoked weed on adderall and couldnt get hard at all. I am back to normal now that i dont use adderall no more. I used it for 1 month during college.

Reactions: dreambridger

RareBreedFL33

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Miami, Florida, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was on adderall for the past 2.5 months but stopped taking it as my penis has lost 0.5" in girth, not to mention its nearly impossible to get an erection in the first place. I've been off for a few days now and it still hasn't grown back to normal size, and I am getting worried I might have ruined my cock for good. Has anyone else been on adderall for an extended period and regained their size? If so, how long did it take for it to go back to normal. Any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

I not only took adderall, but I abused it to the point I needed to get help. This was for over 1.5 years…I never lost size. I actually would get crazyyyyy horny on it and edge myself for hours.

Rest assured, you will get any size back once off a medication, especially adderall.

Novacouple999

Cherished Member
Media
You did not lose girth. You are probably very dehydrated. Drink a shit ton of water, rememeber to also get some electrolytes in and keep your dick moisturized with a natural oil like coconut oil. Dehydration is a MFer.
I am also on adderall here and absolutely zero changes positive or negative.

Adderall can also have an effect on your blood pressure which could certainly result in erectile issues.

Reactions: Strayed2far

markimus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Adderall causes some temporary shrinkage because of vasoconstriction and muscle constriction. It does NOT cause permanent loss of size. If you're on additional medications for mental health they can affect your ability to gain and maintain an erection. I would also check your blood pressure and make sure it is not too high.

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A few weeks ago I did some MDA and noticed extreme shrinkage, and even a pruned texture, while I was on it. I even had trouble finding my dick when I had to pee. It's not adderral, but like adderral, MDA is amphetamine-based. Luckily the MDA trip was so heady I had no sexual concerns or even physical cares really. Everything was back to normal down there a few days later.