addicted to crotchwatching

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Thicckie, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Thicckie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hey guys what's up. over the years I come to think that my crotchwatching might be becoming a problem. It's gotten to the point that I realize myself looking at almost every guy that walks past me during the day. I'm a male college student that works part time. In classes, in the halls, on campus, while I'm at work, I constantly catch myself gazing at the crotches of these other dudes and making mental comments to myself. It's really wierd. Despite being straight I can admit to being curious about what other guys are packing. Do any of you other guys do this or think that there is something wrong with me. Again, it's become something that naturally occurs and not something that I really have to think about doing. I don't know... somebody leave me something...

2. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Actually I don't think I do it too much but I have noticed that since I have been on this site - I have noticed myself doing it lately w/friends of mine...I think curiousity is normal...You are not weird at all - guys compare all the time...That is why I don't like labels because when consider yourself 100% hetro - I found that I persacute myself more than anyone else if I find a guy somewhat attractive...Like I said I live a pretty straight lifestyle normally...That is why I am glad I have some pretty cool friends - I mean we don't have a problem being hugged up together while talking or something which was at first uncomfortable for me to have a guy hug me but pretty cool now...And I don't see them as not being straight at all and I think we are pretty curious about seeing what each other is packing...

3. Imported

Gold Member

ryancrombie9: hey-I fell like-you im always watching-didnt think i was normal/?/Im always looking at bulges or looking for bulges..mine is an obsession-thought it was just me..

Ryan

4. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

See that is what I like about this forum - you find out you are not alone w/some of the things you do...

5. Thicckie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here Pene, I've been a lurker for quite some time now. I'm glad I decided to become active :) You guys are the best

6. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Yeah - in this place I can express myself more than in my normal life - but you know much - I do find myself being able to express myself and talking more openingly w/my friends...Most recently this past weekend - my best friend and I probably grew closer this weekend after having some heart to heart talks about some personal issues...

7. txquis

Gold Member

I've learned to not get caught at it, and not be obvious, but i will admit
    to being a crotchwatcher at times.

But...as interesting as that is...always remember that depending on the pants
    and underwear being worn, even really hung guys sometimes do not show
    much of what they are really packing.
    I've had some surprises through the years.
    :)

8. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

most guys wear pants so loose and baggy these days that even if he had a real hog in his pants, it'd be tough to see. i miss the days when snug faded 501s were the norm. ;)

9. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

:D I HAVE BEEN CROTCH WATCHING AS FAR BACK AS I REMEMBER. AND WHEN PUBERTY HIT I WAS LIKE A MAD MAN. MY EX USED TO SAY THREE THINGS TO ME. ONE WAS YOU HAVE A VIVID IMAGINATION SECOND WAS ALL MEAT AND NO POTATOES AND LASTLY YOU ARE 100% RIGHT BIG COCK. SOME PEOPLE LOOK AT FACES AND SOME LOOK AT TEETH AND BODIES. ME I GO CROTCH UP. :D IT IS A VERY BAD HABIT TO BREAK BUT SOME STRAIGHT MEN ARE PRETTY RECEPTIVE AND WILL PUT ON A SHOW IF THEY KNOW YOU ARE WATCHING. ALWAYS A JOY TO WATCH. B)

10. Nomad

Nomad New Member

I've had this habit on and off for years. The only time it's a real problem is when someone notices you're looking and you're in public. :)

11. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:

Hey 14x8!

Turn off your CAP LOCK! YOU'RE SHOUTING!
    THANKS!

oops,
    LapDog

12. hungthick

hungthick New Member

i dont know when i started looking at guy's crotches but i do it. Sometimes i dont, but many times than not i do. Most of the time i dont think anything of what i see but once in awhile i see something that bulges very large and i almost stop in my tracks and gauk. I hate that when i do this but i dont know if others notice me doing it. I mean, when you walk up to someone they dont know what you are looking at from a distance. i only look for 1-2 seconds max unless it is something big.

13. Imported

Gold Member

RunnerSF: It's not that unusual. I check out guys when they walk on by...I've been caught my straight guy friends doing it more than a few times. Relax and enjoy the sights bud... :)

14. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

We're talking about one of the pleasures of social interaction. I've paid lots of attention to crotches since I became aware of having a dick. But, since pc and sites like this one, I think its become more prevalent. I'm often looking at crotches, searching for the bulge, while watching tv. Of course, this goes with wondering about the size of the dick and balls the dude is packing. Seems like an interesting subject to me! :p

15. mdvc149

mdvc149 New Member

there's nothing wrong with it in my opinion. So your watching crotches, someone else is watching asses, and women, and breasts, and chests...well i think you get the idea. If you enjoy it, watch it!

16. Imported

Gold Member

Rodderz: ALthough I am straight, I'm a 100% crotch watching addict. I started posting on lpsg cos I heard about a guy I used to work for being posted on the Celebrity endowment board. When this guy Damian used to come into the design room and I had to have him stood next to me with this great THING hanging down his leg, it drove me crazy. I just posted the shots a former colleague sent me and I include them here as well. Can you imagine having to have this stood by you? And when I saw it in the flesh and shagging a girl it was like a total wet dream for me, and my girfriend couldn't understand why I was fucking her so much! One of the guys on the other board knows where he can get some nude shots so I hope he posts them soon.

http://tinypic.com/20qve0

http://tinypic.com/20qvbb

Draft saved Draft deleted