Addicted to Lingerie :)

GreenEyes: I do not know about the rest of you but I like dressing up and feeling the soft silk against my body. At other times the constriction of a bodice tied tightly about my waist. When feeling very naughty not wearing any panties but thigh highs. Something about the sensation of the stocking reaching the top of my thigh and the soft folds of my flesh feeling the sensation of the cool air.

OK I got the new Fredericks of Hollywood catalog and so many things I would love to buy or to be showered with as gifts. Sigh if only I had a lover at present to share this part of my life with.

OK discuss anything you want concerning lingerie. Example: What is your favorite type of lingerie?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My favorite ligerie is on the floor...Ok, that is not what you ment. I like classy...I just saw "Chicago" on video and I like that style... I went lingerie shopping with a girl a few weeks ago and she bought 20 or so pieces and then gave me a private show... ;D

GreenEyes: Yes, a friend of mine over a year ago offered to take me lingerie shopping. I just couldn't do that. I suppose I rather by my own or have a lover buy it for me.

It does make for a bit of fun. It also heightens the anticipation of things to come later on that evening.

So if you haven't done that with a partner try it. Go to a lingerie shop and shop about together. Listen to what your partner likes and hopefully he/she will listen to what you like. Then hours later a long bath, slip into several pieces or have the lover dress you. Makes for a romantic or sexual adventure.

wvalady1968: Shhh! Lingerie is one of my secret pleasures. I love all kinds of lacy colored underthings. The money NOT spent on fancy duds is spent on good quality bras, camisoles, panties, thongs, etc. They make me feel feminine.

My favorite? Well, my guy bought me a garter belt and hose. I'd never worn one of these things before, but it's pretty cool.

I'm not a ribbons and bows type of person, never have been. Most of my clothes are, for lack of a better word, "tailored", almost mannish.

My guy says it's a turn on to look at me and know [or try to guess] what's underneath the slacks and blazer.

GreenEyes: wvalady1968 something about having lingerie underneath an outfit. It can just make me feel so sensual.

So I understand. Nodsssss in agreement there.

wvalady1968: But I gotta tell ya, I'm gonna buy something from Frederick's or VS as a surprise. ::)

awellhungboi: gosh, what did we ever do without the women's issue board? I'm loving this discussion!

I went with a lover to Victoria's Secret once. It was great. We picked out this hot red number, and then we went to this other store and bought her a belly chain. We had fun that night! It was so erotic, when I finally saw her in the outfit, and to (slowly) take it off her, and to have her there, wearing only that belly chain and a smile.

GreenEyes: [quote author=Monstro link=board=women;num=1063062808;start=0#6 date=09/08/03 at 19:04:39]gosh, what did we ever do without the women's issue board?  I'm loving this discussion!  

I went with a lover to Victoria's Secret once.  It was great.  We picked out this hot red number, and then we went to this other store and bought her a belly chain.  We had fun that night!  It was so erotic, when I finally saw her in the outfit, and to (slowly) take it off her, and to have her there, wearing only that belly chain and a smile.  [/quote]

I hear ya brother! Thanks for sharing. :)

inquiringmind: Hi,
Because I also do historical reinactment from  the 18th - the early 20th century, I have acquired  by neccesity a number of corsets, garters, thigh high stockings, chemises,etc .  When I was shopping for my first corset , I had my Admin . go online to look up info for me. He came back into my office and said, OH, MY GOD! I am not going on line to pervs dot com to get things for you, that is all  tha comes up for what you requested." I realized that Victoria's secret, Fredericks, etc. all base the classic "Sexy' lingerie on period undergarments. So the last time I was wearing my Victorian garb I was amazed how excited one of the officer's in blue got when I asked him to buckle my shoe and got a look at my shapely leg avec thigh high stocking with bows and garter. Sometimes less is definitely more!  Or more is more? Whatever! it worked!

Inquiring mind  

sudas: I heard Victoria's Secret and Frederick's of Hollywood were thinking of merging. The new store would be called Frederick's Secret. ;)

Several years ago, I found out Victoria's Secret: no nipples. There was an article saying how women were returning their garments because they showed too much nipple. Apparently they airbrushed out the nipples in the catalog!

prepky: I have spent major $$$$$$$ at Vicky's on the wife...

GreenEyes: inquiringmind and sudas for the input. :)

prepky was the money spent in Vicky's just for the wife? ;D

sammygirly: I'm less into lingerie and more into cute bedtime wear.  For instance, right now I'm in one of a million matching pajama sets I have -

This one is a sleeveless tank with "KNOCK OUT" blazened across it, with matching boy-cut short shorts - baby blue with navy blue and white racing stripe.

The cuter the logo on the front the better.

But we all love a good thong, don't we girls?  ;D

bum.jpg

....yeah it's another matching set...

GreenEyes: Thongs are definitely comfortable Sammygirly.

I like the tatoo on ya. Very nice. I also like those matching pjs that are comfortable.

prepky: nope green..

I think i rose to the occassion.....(love vicky's) ;D

sammygirly: That's the BDSM emblem Greeny (my tattoo)...like what you see in Maximillian's avatar. A gift to Him from me....

(hush yall, she's new and hasn't heard that before - and I'll say it again and again and again and ag....oooo something frilly! excuse me)

GreenEyes: Haven't heard about?????? inquiring minds. ;D

Can you see the tatoo on mine?

SpeedoGuy: I think I'm with sammygirly on this one. Dont get me wrong, I enjoy a view of classy lingerie as much as anyone but my experience has been that it tends to be worn infrequently and for a very short time. Cute sleepwear, on the other hand, looks great and tends to be used alot. Gf's have hinted they rather receive cute sleepewear in lieu of lacy lingerie so that's the direction I throw my dollars when I'm in that buying mood.

SG

p.s. What's underneath my slacks? Heh heh heh. I don't like freeballing so I tend to wear the "slingshot" type of briefs.

inquiringmind: Hi Greeneyes,

I guess like with the more "out there" avatars, I am rendered speechless by the perfection of of the rising double moons... ( as the guys say, " baby got back!") I being someone with major commitment phobia could never have a tatoo because I know I would want to change it sooner or later and i am not into pain! I like having subtle flashes of lace under sober long black skirts... My fancy lingerie is left for "Fantasy Island" ( Living history) but my everyday stuff is more likely to be along the lines of "Hanes her way" or mens style traditional tailored and crisp tops and bottoms ala Doris Day and Rock Hudson. They put you in mind of single beds...

Inquring Mind

GreenEyes: [quote author=inquiringmind link=board=women;num=1063062808;start=0#18 date=09/09/03 at 18:06:33]Hi Greeneyes,

I guess  like with the more "out there" avatars, I am rendered speechless by the perfection of of the rising double moons... ( as the guys say, " baby got back!") I being someone with major commitment phobia could never have a tatoo because I know I would want to change it sooner or later and i am not into pain! I like having subtle flashes of lace under sober long black skirts... My fancy lingerie is left for "Fantasy Island" ( Living history) but my everyday stuff is more likely to be along the lines of "Hanes her way" or mens style traditional tailored and crisp tops and bottoms ala Doris Day and Rock Hudson. They put you in mind of single beds...

Inquring Mind[/quote]

Thank you I think inquiringmind.  I figured if Geo could show front I could show back.

You and I are similiar in more ways than the "Gone With the Wind" thoughts.  I only got the tatoo like two years ago after many years of contemplation for the same reason of committment phobic.  It's there and it is not in a location that I normally see.  If it was I might be wanting to change it with the way I am from time to time.

I too can relate to the hans her way undies, but there is nothing like dressing up for a time out with nice lingerie underneath.  It kind of sets a mood.