Addicted to Lingerie :)

gigantikok: [quote author=GreenEyes link=board=women;num=1063062808;start=0#13 date=09/09/03 at 14:47:27]Thongs are definitely comfortable Sammygirly. [/quote]
Funny you say that, I've had so many conversations with girls that say thongs are horribley uncomfortable. That they ride up and everything. Then again, I guess any kind of underwear is going to ride up. Might as well be a thong and not grandma panties.

GreenEyes: I think when I first started to wear them it took a bit of time to get used to but realize not that much time.

Another thing you have to find thongs that fit and aren't tight. Realize there is no material in the back to really ride up so hence why it isn't like a wedgy.

Antin: I agree with sammygirl, the cute, comfortable matching pjs are awesome. Supersexy.
And I also find the tattoo scrumpcious.
And Greeneyes....love the new pic, very nice.

Antin

GreenEyes: [quote author=Antin link=board=women;num=1063062808;start=20#22 date=09/11/03 at 15:02:32]I agree with sammygirl, the cute, comfortable matching pjs are awesome.  Supersexy.
And I also find the tattoo scrumpcious.
And Greeneyes....love the new pic, very nice.

Antin[/quote]

Thanks Antin... I am glad you like my ass.

:)

gigantikok: Youre just getting tons of attention because of that avatar, aren't you? ;)

GreenEyes: Not as much as I would like ;D Haven't you noticed I like attention. Realize in all aspects of life as well as love giving it. ;)

gigantikok does this mean I need to change it to something else?

inquiringmind: Heh Scarlett,

I just realized what is missing from your avatar. Honey, even I know you don't do anything ( and I do mean anything without your chemise or at least your "Merry widow") . White lace ,I think would set off your delightfully saucy rump to perfection. With garters attached to thigh high stockings with baby pink silk rosettes on the top. ( It used to drive Rhett wild, honey !) I do know wherefore I speak.

All the best,

Belle

janec2000uk: I confess I have a weak spot for all different kinds of sexy underthings, too.

Not long ago I bought two of these surprisingly comfortable, incredibly sexy pull on bustier-type things -- made of this stretchy embroidered lycra fabric. Combined with a pair of sexy lace panties, they make quite a hot combo :)

I've got big boobs, and I'm no stick insect, so places like Victoria's Secret are of no use to me -- absolutely none of the bras in there fit me. I'm not sure about Frederick's, I'd be willing to give them a try.

-- J

Tender: i love lingerie,
but SB doesnt seem to care for it much... :(

i also like the joe boxer jammies...
i like the winks... ;) oh, but i dont wear jammies at all, you see...

i HATE thong underwear, they ride up the butt constantly, and drive me insane,
dont wear panites much at all anyway...
come to think of it, only wear a bra when i go out...
they itch me.
cant wear panty hose, itches.
i think i got sensitive skin!

i find tats are so not sexy, dont care for them much at all...
too permanent i think for me...

i favor long floor length gowns...ruffles...
i like hot pink, black or purple,,,
i think i go mostly for the feminine/pretty look...
that is on the RARE occasion i find something that fits me...

aj2181: My view is why spend the money for it when we're gunna take it off anyway. Thats not to say I have never given my gf the money to get some...If she wants it and it makes her feel sexy then its okay. No big deal to me tho.

Tender: good question,

1. its pretty
2. its different
3. can be fun to shop for
4. gives you something to look forward to
5. you dont HAVE to always take it off...
6. it feels nice on the skin
7. covers flaws, --stretchmarks, anyone?
8. can be teasing...
9. should make a guy realize she has spent time planning something for him
10. and lastly, try enjoying the here and now, before you get to 'then' without tearing it off in 10 seconds...
in other words, play more!!
:-*
Tender

PS, cherry or mint or honey = lingerie for your tongue! ;)

aj2181: [quote author=Tender link=board=women;num=1063062808;start=20#30 date=10/25/03 at 13:53:29]good question,

10. and lastly, try enjoying the here and now, before you get to 'then' without tearing it off in 10 seconds...
in other words, play more!!
Tender

PS, cherry or mint or honey = lingerie for your tongue!    ;)  [/quote]

True ...good point ;)

ORCABOMBER: Hey Sammy, nice bum. Okay, I'm only saying that to annoy Max, don't mind me, I'm pulling your leg. :D
--------

In reasonable seriousness, I think making an effort on BOTH sides is important. I've got a pair of black sports boxers and they're really complimentary and quite enhancing.

I've also got a pair of super mario boxers that are too small where it matters and it's very bright and kiddish.

Which one would you prefer to see a man in?

Tender: mmm i "prefer" ....

nothing?
:D

ok ok um the black...

i like black...
but spiderman boxers would be swell !!
Tender

ORCABOMBER: I haven't got a pair of those...most of my underwear is pretty "dull" anyway.

gicast: hehehe my hubby has these black see thru things, that's the best of both worlds!!

We (by that I mean he likes for me to wear) really like dressing up in sexy stuff. I have tons, something for any mood. I do it mostly for his reaction. When I wear them he can't keep his hands off me!

But I must say I only wear them in moods. Most of the time I wear the matching jammies, t shirts and panty sets. He loves thigh hi's and garters. I have very classy long silk or satin gowns with long slits and see thru stuff, We also have spent bo-koos at Victoria's and Fredericks. I think it's worth the money!

Orca- tight black sport boxers!

ORCABOMBER: Woah, a brilliant fashion tip AND it suits my style! Thanks Gicast! <^.^>

gicast: Hey Orca, check this out: www.adameve.com enter item number 4577. They look awesome on!

(the website was temporaily closed earlier, but there is number you can call) Or click it as favorites and go back later.

ORCABOMBER: Thankee, I'll have to check them out! ::)

Or test them on someone. ;)

Tender: Would black marker constitute lingerie?

I've been thinking about using a large black marker.... and writing-

"50 cents!"

between my boobs.

Then I'll draw some slots on each nipple,
and write-

"5 Min Max Play Time"

And last I'll draw an arrow straight down which says

"INSERT HERE"

But, well, he probably wouldn't even notice, :(
and then it would take a whole bar of soap to get it off lol!

Tender

oh, speaking of gowns, gicast, try these ....

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...play=2&sosortproperty=1&from=R10&BasicSearch=