Addicted to "love"

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

This thread is not necessarily about what you might think. How many of us on here have gotten into a heated disagreement with a fellow board member and then put them on ignore only to keep peeking in spite of ourselves and starting the cycle again? Tell me what you think and why?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's extremely rarely that I put anyone on ignore, it can make a conversation/thread disjointed and hard to follow, the only time I put someone on ignore is if they're boring my tits off. I can't remember ever getting annoyed with someone on the net, they're strangers so I find it hard to understand how people can get annoyed.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't on here, but I have in the past. You are right, you keep looking back, but there comes a point where you have to ask who is hurting who. The only way the hate subsides is one person being willing to drop it. You have to be able to say, "I'm putting this on the shelf or in the dust bin and I'm done with it."

One person in pain is enough. Two is one too many.

And I love you sister

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's better to just ignore what you don't want to read, rather than having a button do it for you. Frankly, I don't even know what the ignore button does? Does it erase threads started by the person that you put on ignore? or just posts?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's better to just ignore what you don't want to read, rather than having a button do it for you. Frankly, I don't even know what the ignore button does? Does it erase threads started by the person that you put on ignore? or just posts?

If you ignore someone, you don't get PMs from them and their posts on threads are not visible to you.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you ignore someone, you don't get PMs from them and their posts on threads are not visible to you.

Okay thanks for the info, I think we need a special ignore mem0101 button in that case.:wink:

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many of us on here have gotten into a heated disagreement with a fellow board member and then put them on ignore only to keep peeking in spite of ourselves and starting the cycle again? Tell me what you think and why?

I tend not to second guess myself. As of now, there are two members here on my ignore list. They earned that distinction only after consistently annoying me with their complete inanity without demonstrating any redeeming intellectual or comic value. I feel no compulsion to "peek" at their further spewings, as I'm fully convinced that no matter how long they're left to bake in the sun, anything coming from these two turds is still bound to stink.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I tend not to second guess myself. As of now, there are two members here on my ignore list. They earned that distinction only after consistently annoying me with their complete inanity without demonstrating any redeeming intellectual or comic value. I feel no compulsion to "peek" at their further spewings, as I'm fully convinced that no matter how long they're left to bake in the sun, anything coming from these two turds is still bound to stink.

People warned me about this guy. You can't go thru life having a machine ignore things for you.:redface:

But good luck with that...and (not that you will see it but)

Well, Bless Your Heart.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
since I have been on this site ..I have never put anyone on ignore ...I simply pick and choose what deserves a response..ignore? not me I like controversy

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

* hazelgod patiently waiting in line on his knees..to suck big dirigibles limp dick*

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

This thread is not necessarily about what you might think. How many of us on here have gotten into a heated disagreement with a fellow board member and then put them on ignore only to keep peeking in spite of ourselves and starting the cycle again? Tell me what you think and why?

Guilty as charged. I have done this on a few occassions. What is really annoying is when I have someone on ignore and then someone else PM's me to say, "Wow! Girl I can't believe you let him call you a bitch," or whatever. Then my curiosity gets the best of me and I take them off ignore. :rolleyes: Sometimes I get sucked back into the fray, other times I just grumble to myself and put them back on ignore.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for responding everyone. I was just wondering because I happened to read a thread yesterday where that very thing happened. I found it amusing, but I could totally see the natural desire to know how one was being misrepresented. By the way, I dont have anyone on my ignore list. I am my own best ignore function. If someone has let me know that I have offended them, I try to apologize. If it is not accepted, then it is out of my hands. Life is too short and eternity too long....

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for responding everyone. I was just wondering because I happened to read a thread yesterday where that very thing happened. I found it amusing, but I could totally see the natural desire to know how one was being misrepresented. By the way, I dont have anyone on my ignore list. I am my own best ignore function. If someone has let me know that I have offended them, I try to apologize. If it is not accepted, then it is out of my hands. Life is too short and eternity too long....

And a wise, compassionate moderator a hard thing to find. Thank you naughty from all of us.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never put anyone on ignore, either, except mentally if they annoy me, but thats not happened too often. I am pretty hard to annoy/irritate- life is not a dress rehearsal.:tongue: