Addicted to "love"

Eva

Experimental Member
Media
I've put a few people on ignore but they don't post in the forums--only harp with incessant PMs asking for explicit pics and cam to cam.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By the way, I dont have anyone on my ignore list. I am my own best ignore function. If someone has let me know that I have offended them, I try to apologize. If it is not accepted, then it is out of my hands. Life is too short and eternity too long....

Bears repeating.

To my knowledge, i've only offended one person on this site and they refuse to speak to me even after i've asked them to discuss it with me.

So be it.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bears repeating.

To my knowledge, i've only offended one person on this site and they refuse to speak to me even after i've asked them to discuss it with me.

So be it.

Good for you! So many times you see these petty squabbles on boards and then when you ask both parties involved, neither has any idea why they are pissed at the other. Why? They wouldn't talk about it.

Since becoming a member, I've never seen you offend anyone and can't imagine you doing so. I at least think you are a bigger individual for at least extending the hand of peace and trying to understand where the other party was coming from.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never put anyone on an ignore list, for several reasons. It doesn't bother me to have someone disagree with me, and a debate over a subject is just that. A subject. People are not one-dimensional. We may disagree here, and completely agree there.

I also believe that if I'm going to put it out there, I should be prepared to get something back, positive or negative. And, I appreciate that someone is different than me. Sometimes I learn something new, and sometimes I adjust my stance. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. If I ignore someone I might miss a pertinent point.

I will ignore a post that has nothing constructive to it. For instance, "I don't like your point of view so you are a &%^$$" as opposed to "I don't like your point of view because of a, b, and c.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never put anyone on an ignore list, for several reasons. It doesn't bother me to have someone disagree with me, and a debate over a subject is just that. A subject. People are not one-dimensional. We may disagree here, and completely agree there.

I also believe that if I'm going to put it out there, I should be prepared to get something back, positive or negative. And, I appreciate that someone is different than me. Sometimes I learn something new, and sometimes I adjust my stance. I have no problem admitting when I am wrong. If I ignore someone I might miss a pertinent point.

I will ignore a post that has nothing constructive to it. For instance, "I don't like your point of view so you are a &%^$$" as opposed to "I don't like your point of view because of a, b, and c.

And again I say, nothing is sexier than intelligence.:love:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since becoming a member, I've never seen you offend anyone and can't imagine you doing so. I at least think you are a bigger individual for at least extending the hand of peace and trying to understand where the other party was coming from.

Thanks, Osiris. :smile: You can't make someone do something they don't want and frankly, I wouldn't want to if I could. Some things are just best left alone. They know where to find me if they change their mind.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, Osiris. :smile: You can't make someone do something they don't want and frankly, I wouldn't want to if I could. Some things are just best left alone. They know where to find me if they change their mind.

Spoken like someone who knows that time heals all wounds.:wink:

Aitch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never 'ignored' anyone in this forum. I've have to put someone on ignore in another forum but only because he was cyber-stalking me.

No, generally I do as wldhoney does, just skim over and let it all waft over my head like water off a ducks back...