Addicted to masturbation/sex?

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know people brag about their ability to masturbate daily or have a high sex drive but i have been having some issues with mine.

I masturbate almost 5+ times in the morning and even more so at night, and if i ever have a free day i do nothing but lock myself in my room and do just that. I always get to the point of dry and sometimes uncomfortable (a slight painful feeling all over my balls) orgasms and still i wont stop unless i have to.

My sex drive bas been at an all time high, i seriously have the weakest self control whenit comes to sex that i fear of acquiring something someday.

Is this within a normal thong for guys (specially the nonstop wanking)? Its getting to a point that id skip school or work for it. :(

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It's normal for a guy, particularly a 22 year old, to want to masturbate quite a bit - once or twice a day at any rate. What you've described sounds a bit excessive though and I'd advise cutting down. If you feel it's controlling you and running your life for you, then I'd say it was certainly time to get help. I'd say it was worth discussing it with your GP/family doctor with a view to accessing help. Masturbating two or three times a day at your age is quite normal. Anything much more than that is excessive and I think your penis would appreciate a bit of a break. It goes without saying that if you'd like to discuss the problem privately, please don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me.

Last edited:

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
got to agree that it's excessive if u bate 5X a day but being 22 does make for a very high sex drive.......slow down and give that cock a rest for a few days so it can recover and use lubricant when u wank again. Almost any action can become addictive and sex ranks high on that list. Slow down and enjoy just holding ur cock in hand and edging ever so slowly.

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't worry about how much you masturbate, what you should worry about is finding a woman who is equally as horny as you or you will end up having sex behind her back or just masturbating a lot!
If you got a high sex drive, don't cut back, just enjoy it!

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's probably a bit too much, I masturbate every day once or twice, I've never done it more than 5 times in a day. If I don't masturbate every day my body starts to tell me to do it, I have dreams or feel horny all day. I started to feel worried about masturbating too much/thing about sex more than I should some time ago, but now I feel like it's normal, I'm 19, my hormones control me, plus lpsg helped me with it, I feel like I shouldn't deny my sexuality, I should explore it and get better and better.

I think you should talk to someone or do something, maybe you should change your routine and try to do more activities, sometimes people start like that and in the end that's all they can think about, it can become an addiction, be careful. Plus if you masturbate a lot the orgasms don't feel as good.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@blacklegend. . .You mean finding a MAN?

@hungboy . . . That's the thing, if i miss my morning and/or night routine i get all anxious and hyperactive sexual thoughts. I know it sounds like a straight forward thing. . You know its getting overly excessive and its pretty easy to say to just give it a break but once i do, i seriously cannot stop thinking about it.

hungboy18

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe you should get professional help, it's nothing to be ashamed of, you just need to think about how your life will be if you keep on going like this, because it will only get worse and worse. Be strong and get help.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Professional help would certainly be a good thing. However there are a number of things you can do for yourself first though:

First, recognise that that the habit's got to a point where it's controlling you and running your life for you. That, I believe is the first step to reclaiming your life. You've got to want to get your life back and learn to enjoy masturbation/sex in its proper context and proportion, in order to move forward.

Secondly, avoid magazines and/or websites which you think might feed the need beyond its natural level. Most of the magazines aren't worth the paper they're printed on and they're certainly not worth a sore dick!

Thirdly, try to have as broad a range of friendships and interests as possible. I don't mean this in a patronising way but if you get out and about, meet people and develop some outside interests, you'll have less time - and energy - for masturbation.

Fourthly, keep your bladder emptied on a regular basis. If you're anything like me I'd guess that you're are your horniest when you need to go to the toilet. If you keep pressure off the bladder and the associated muscles, nerve endings etc, you're likely to be more relaxed down below and less likely to feel a need to fiddle with yourself.

Fifthly, wear comfortable, loose fitting underwear. If your cock has plenty of room to move around you're less likely to need to touch yourself a lot.

Lastly, have confidence and belief in yourself. Learn to respect yourself. However if a day comes when you lose control just put it down to experience, don't treat it as a failure or disaster. Finally, if you need help - or simply to talk, don't be afraid to ask. You've got friends here. Good luck.

therux

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@hungboy . . . That's the thing, if i miss my morning and/or night routine i get all anxious and hyperactive sexual thoughts. I know it sounds like a straight forward thing. . You know its getting overly excessive and its pretty easy to say to just give it a break but once i do, i seriously cannot stop thinking about it.

i dont know if you need help. im hypersexual and 5 times a day isnt any type of record for me. ive gone 3 rounds before gettin out bed in the morning. and i sometimes find myself masturbating after sex if the girl is either sleepy or just doesnt wanna continue (my stamina is a curse in many situations). so i dont know if u necessarily need help but it couldnt hurt to see somebody about that. i never thought about my sex drive as a problem. i always thought it just meant i was hypersexual but maybe i need help as well...

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the great replies. Honestly its no specific mags or sites that getvme started. If im horned up, it feels like everything turned erotic from my point of view. I worked at a retail store as a part-time job and honestly i go crazy just talkin to all these guys (and sometimes even girls). ive already slept with a few of.my costumers, some of which camy by my store with their gf or wives. :-( thats part of the reason i left my job, it was getting too awkward to work there.

And youre right! i am at my horniest when i got a full bladder. I hold it in most of the time too cuz i just cant be bothered and whenever i lean on someting it gets me easily hard. I always have to tuck it between my legs at work cuz it used to embarassed the hell out of me.

Going for "help"'s kind of embarassing. I honestly have a close family and there is no wsy i could bring that up. My mum flipped out after seeing my condom collections. What pissed her off even more was that theyre all different sizes (made me look promiscuous). are there any anonymous places that i can go to for this?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what the position is in Canada but certainly in the UK there are genito urinary clinics where you could access help. The first thing I'd suggest though is a chat with your doctor as he or she will know what services are available to you locally. The point is, if it's running your life for you, it's passed the point where it's a pleasure and one that's under control. Even if you don't tell her, I'm sure your Mum loves you enough to understand that you've got to deal with your sexuality in your own way and, if that means getting outside help, so be it.

B_pussylover10

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i m also in same problem, but at the age 40. i wish to do the sex with my wife after every 2-3 hours. how to reduce this drive/desire. (i m very much busy in work, at any interval desire take my control. we both are working from home)

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i m also in same problem, but at the age 40. i wish to do the sex with my wife after every 2-3 hours. how to reduce this drive/desire. (i m very much busy in work, at any interval desire take my control. we both are working from home)

It's interesting that you're still highly sexed at 40. Most people still have urges at 40 but, on the whole, they tend to be a lot less powerful than when they were younger. The important things are that your work doesn't suffer unduly and that your wife's sex drive matches your own. Beyond that the only advice I can give is basically what I said to the OP -

Be decisive about wanting to reclaim your life

Steer clear of known stimuli

Be regular about toileting

Wear spacious, loose-fitting pants

Don't be afraid to seek out professional help/counselling if you think it's necessary

Last but not least, remember that sex isn't bad or dirty. It's good and healthy so long as you're in control of it and it's not in control of you.