Addicted to masturbation

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A man could masturbate several times a day yet not be addicted to the act.

Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else.

As long as you're enjoying a normal existence and meeting your obligations to others, jerk away.

Besides, it's good for the prostate.   ;D

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#1 date=05/02/04 at 06:25:23]

"A man could masturbate several times a day yet not be addicted to the act.

Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else..."

[/quote]

--Exactly.

(VERY well put, Pecker!) ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#1 date=05/02/04 at 06:25:23]
Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else.[/quote]

Exactly. I can plan those activities around my jack-off schedule. And if the need, er... 'arises' ... I can always slip away to the loo for for a few minutes and spank the monkey a bit if I'm at work, a party, wedding, etc. No need to give up those activities when you're good at time management. Excuse me; I have to limber up my fingers for my next whack-off session.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#3 date=05/02/04 at 10:02:28]I can plan those activities around my jack-off schedule. [/quote]

*phone rings*

"Hey, Mom!  Yes, I know next Saturday is your birthday.  A party?  At 2:00?

"Let's see, Saturday at 2.  Hmmm....*sound of calendar pages turning*  OK, Mom, 2:00 is clear but I get dibs on the bathroom from 2:45 to 3:00."

::)

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
LOL .... God I love some of the people here. I generally average 3-5 times a day, although thats slowed down coinciding with my work on PE. On off days though, I tend to masturbate ALOT, since my g/f wildly gets off oin watching me, which I adore.

canadian: I was atleast a twice a day habit until about a month ago when I quit cold turkey. I have no reason to stop other than it was something I set my mind to do.

canadian: also your poll is flawed, 5 times a day and over 15 times a week are overlapping cateragories, as is 2-4 times a day and 15 times a week (potentially)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=Ecchi link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#5 date=05/02/04 at 13:40:04]LOL ...... I generally average 3-5 times a day, although thats slowed down coinciding with my work on PE. [/quote]
I have wondered if others doing PE besides me had seen it take the place of masturbating. Before I began PE 95 days ago, I so seldom missed a day masturbating once or twice. Since then I'll give it a whack maybe twice a week. The PE seems to more than satisfy my desire to stroke to climax. I strongly recommend the PE for older guys, it has played wonders with my hardons as well as thickness (and beginning to show with length). You're never too old for its benefits, men.

Luke ;)

neworlnssteel: I have been PEing for a while and I always finsh with a quick jerk off. It has not hindered my gains at all.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#1 date=05/02/04 at 06:25:23]A man could masturbate several times a day yet not be addicted to the act.

Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else.

As long as you're enjoying a normal existence and meeting your obligations to others, jerk away.

Besides, it's good for the prostate.   ;D

[/quote]

When I aksed if anyone was "addicted" to masturbation it wasn't meant to be taken literally, (although I am quite sure that "addiction" to masturbation could happen) but it's just a figure of speech.

hotcock24: I wouldn't necessarily say I am addicted...although I have to do it before I go to work, and sometimes am late just for that reason. Also have to do it before I can fall asleep, and wake up at least once in the middle of the night with a hard on and need to blow before I can fall asleep again. I have sex frequently with my girlfriend, but still jerk my cock often. She knows about it, so I can do it in bed in the middle of the night and not have to worry about her waking up and having an awkward situation.

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
How frequently do you masturbate a day/week

That depends greatly actually, masturbation to the point of shooting my load doesnt happen that much unless with someone, I do cam shows so I can stroke for as long as I want wo cumming especially if the other person has no cam, now I admit there have been a few times where I have been camming with someone and the view was so overwhelming that it made me cum , much like happens with most guys that cam with me especially when I show them my cock going from the base of my wrist up close to my elbow.
Also since learning the powerful technique of chi self-massage masturbation for the sole purpose of getting off is history, I always though the whole BLUE BALLS theory was BS and the flow and interrupting of CHI proves that and also how weak-minded both sexually and in general wetsern civilization is.
Even before I had a cam I seldom masturbated and now I masturbate mostly on cam but sometimes on my own I get the urge to but whether or not I indulge my libido is another thing.

the REAL deal
HORSE

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I can't say that I'm addicted, but I can say I do j/o most mornings before work and several times maybe on the weekend and I'm in my mid 40's. Fucking is equally as great but a man must love his penis and I do love my penis. I still love feeling it hard in my hand!

Slutbunny: I masturbate frequently, but its mostly at night. When everyone is asleep, I can get nude, grab my dildos and get to work :)
The only problem, and this is a problem, is being quiet. But i've started to master that technique now

BluECliQ: I've done it 2 or 3 times in the last month, but I see my girlfriend very regularly so I don't really do it...but its fun whether or not you have a mate obviously.

Slutbunny:
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER+May 12 2004, 07:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ORCABOMBER @ May 12 2004, 07:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Slutbunny@May 11 2004, 08:39 PM
The only problem, and this is a problem, is being quiet. But i&#39;ve started to master that technique now
I am so quiet, it&#39;s unreal. [/b][/quote]
Why bud? It feels so much better when you yell, moan and groan. Next time you are home alone, try it out. It makes it all so intense.

LoveGirl: I don&#39;t masturbate and never have, but my boyfriend does like mad. He masturbates probably 1-5 times a day, depending on if we have sex.