Addicted to masturbation

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by heavynuttz, May 2, 2004.

1. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    How frequently do you masturbate a day/week?

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

A man could masturbate several times a day yet not be addicted to the act.

Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else.

As long as you're enjoying a normal existence and meeting your obligations to others, jerk away.

Besides, it's good for the prostate.   ;D

3. benderten2001

Gold Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#1 date=05/02/04 at 06:25:23]

"A man could masturbate several times a day yet not be addicted to the act.

Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else..."

[/quote]

--Exactly.

(VERY well put, Pecker!) ;)

4. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#1 date=05/02/04 at 06:25:23]
    Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else.[/quote]

Exactly. I can plan those activities around my jack-off schedule. And if the need, er... 'arises' ... I can always slip away to the loo for for a few minutes and spank the monkey a bit if I'm at work, a party, wedding, etc. No need to give up those activities when you're good at time management. Excuse me; I have to limber up my fingers for my next whack-off session.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#3 date=05/02/04 at 10:02:28]I can plan those activities around my jack-off schedule. [/quote]

*phone rings*

"Hey, Mom!  Yes, I know next Saturday is your birthday.  A party?  At 2:00?

"Let's see, Saturday at 2.  Hmmm....*sound of calendar pages turning*  OK, Mom, 2:00 is clear but I get dibs on the bathroom from 2:45 to 3:00."

::)

6. Ecchi

Ecchi New Member

Albums:
    LOL .... God I love some of the people here. I generally average 3-5 times a day, although thats slowed down coinciding with my work on PE. On off days though, I tend to masturbate ALOT, since my g/f wildly gets off oin watching me, which I adore.

7. Imported

Gold Member

canadian: I was atleast a twice a day habit until about a month ago when I quit cold turkey. I have no reason to stop other than it was something I set my mind to do.

8. Imported

Gold Member

canadian: also your poll is flawed, 5 times a day and over 15 times a week are overlapping cateragories, as is 2-4 times a day and 15 times a week (potentially)

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

[quote author=Ecchi link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#5 date=05/02/04 at 13:40:04]LOL ...... I generally average 3-5 times a day, although thats slowed down coinciding with my work on PE. [/quote]
    I have wondered if others doing PE besides me had seen it take the place of masturbating. Before I began PE 95 days ago, I so seldom missed a day masturbating once or twice. Since then I'll give it a whack maybe twice a week. The PE seems to more than satisfy my desire to stroke to climax. I strongly recommend the PE for older guys, it has played wonders with my hardons as well as thickness (and beginning to show with length). You're never too old for its benefits, men.

Luke ;)

10. Imported

Gold Member

neworlnssteel: I have been PEing for a while and I always finsh with a quick jerk off. It has not hindered my gains at all.

11. heavynuttz

heavynuttz New Member

Albums:
    [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1083470612;start=0#1 date=05/02/04 at 06:25:23]A man could masturbate several times a day yet not be addicted to the act.

Addiction implies that he's missing work, social events and family gettogethers because he's obsessed with that hardon and feels a need to experience arousal and orgasm over anything else.

As long as you're enjoying a normal existence and meeting your obligations to others, jerk away.

Besides, it's good for the prostate.   ;D

[/quote]

When I aksed if anyone was "addicted" to masturbation it wasn't meant to be taken literally, (although I am quite sure that "addiction" to masturbation could happen) but it's just a figure of speech.

12. Imported

Gold Member

hotcock24: I wouldn't necessarily say I am addicted...although I have to do it before I go to work, and sometimes am late just for that reason. Also have to do it before I can fall asleep, and wake up at least once in the middle of the night with a hard on and need to blow before I can fall asleep again. I have sex frequently with my girlfriend, but still jerk my cock often. She knows about it, so I can do it in bed in the middle of the night and not have to worry about her waking up and having an awkward situation.

13. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

14. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Well, as far as I'm concerned, if I'm in the move, let's groove!

15. raj

raj New Member

Albums:
    Well I can't say that I'm addicted, but I can say I do j/o most mornings before work and several times maybe on the weekend and I'm in my mid 40's. Fucking is equally as great but a man must love his penis and I do love my penis. I still love feeling it hard in my hand!

16. Imported

Gold Member

Slutbunny: I masturbate frequently, but its mostly at night. When everyone is asleep, I can get nude, grab my dildos and get to work :)
    The only problem, and this is a problem, is being quiet. But i've started to master that technique now

17. Imported

Gold Member

BluECliQ: I've done it 2 or 3 times in the last month, but I see my girlfriend very regularly so I don't really do it...but its fun whether or not you have a mate obviously.

18. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

I am so quiet, it's unreal.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Slutbunny:
    I am so quiet, it's unreal. [/b][/quote]
    Why bud? It feels so much better when you yell, moan and groan. Next time you are home alone, try it out. It makes it all so intense.

20. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I don't masturbate and never have, but my boyfriend does like mad. He masturbates probably 1-5 times a day, depending on if we have sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted