Addicted to pumping?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm at it for over a month and seeing length gains from the marks on the tube. It seems to have given me a driving force to keep going. Now I feel that pumping low is not going to do the job. I usually pump at 10 and sometimes jump to 15+ for short bursts. It can get uncomfortable but as with weight lifting, no pain no gain. I feel like i'm adicted to the pump. Any takers?

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Man-Thango, I am taking breaks in between. I do my excercizes as well. Thanks for your concern.

Synergistic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
On Thunder's Place, there is an excellent beginners resource for pumping. From what I understand you want to start at a very low pressure 4-6 Hg. Apparently the higher pressures lead to the deformed pumped cocks you constantly see in pumping galleries.

smartandfriendly

Just Browsing
Media
I pump as well, and from my point of view there is no adverse effect if you do it right. 1stly, The penis should be warmed up and jelqed..
2ndly, I have noticed that I get the best results when I am sexually aroused. There are some days when I have no sexual drive and I can easily predict that pumping will not yield any positive results.
3rdly, I don't believe in those rules of thumb like "never pump beyond 5 gh". I believe it depends on the experience. I exercised my penis for a year now so it is highly flexible and it can take a much higher pressures. By the way, it is correct that there might be a risk of dougnut effect but it is easily prevented by puting a strap on your skin behind the head (or a condom).
Good Luck

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pump as well, and from my point of view there is no adverse effect if you do it right. 1stly, The penis should be warmed up and jelqed..
2ndly, I have noticed that I get the best results when I am sexually aroused. There are some days when I have no sexual drive and I can easily predict that pumping will not yield any positive results.
3rdly, I don't believe in those rules of thumb like "never pump beyond 5 gh". I believe it depends on the experience. I exercised my penis for a year now so it is highly flexible and it can take a much higher pressures. By the way, it is correct that there might be a risk of dougnut effect but it is easily prevented by puting a strap on your skin behind the head (or a condom).
Good Luck

Agree 110%.