Addicted to taking pics

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But I don't know what else to take pictures of. I've got every view of my penis I could possibly think of. What else is there?

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well with your cock & body, I say keep taking 'em. You don't have anywhere NEAR *every* angle now, do yah? :) C'mon....that'd take forever ;)

digdugm2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great pics and beautiful cock.
I Love to take pics too. Maybe you should try having someone else take some of you. Having another persons perspective can really switch things up and can be alot of fun. With the right person.
Try a different location like outside.
Also check out the galleries of guys on here and see what else they have done.
Keep the great pics comin. Your cock deserves to be shown off.
peace

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
But I don't know what else to take pictures of. I've got every view of my penis I could possibly think of. What else is there?

It may not be easy to take the pictures but seeing others in real life settings is hot. Like snapping some pics at a beach, nature trail, etc. Normal everyday places like sitting in a chair with your cock sticking out of the leg of your shorts, laying in bed with a sheet pulled back showing your cock (both hard and soft) etc. and doing normal everyday things like even taking a piss would make you stand out from most here. Cock pics are hot but framing them in everyday settings is even hotter.