Addicted to the attention?

lamplight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Recently, A girl i met online came over to hang out, and we made a "deal" before the meeting that i was gonna show my cock, and she was gonna show her breasts. Very childish, I know, but it was exciting.

Anyway, when she saw my cock I could tell she was just extremely turned on, and she went on and on about how bit it was and couldn't stop touching it. We wound up having sex, of course, and she was literally shivering with delight with each stroke.

Afterwards, I started to think about how addicted I have become to the attention i get when a girl first sees my cock. It's not that big, I know, but I usually get a pretty decent reaction.

I really feel I should get this thing under control, because I think it's affecting my ability to fall in love, and might be turning me into a shallow person, which I really am not!

Thoughs?

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you know I think there is something to what you say... I was in a relationship in which cock size became the focus of our sex and pretty much the whole relationship... I think in subsequent relationships I sometimes overemphasized size, it was almost like my sexual response became conditioned to size fetish...to this day I have to make sure I dont overdo it with the whole size thing... once you are in a committed relationship I think having a big dick is a nice extra, but way way down the list of priorities