addicted to the 'stretch'?!

penisaurus

Just Browsing
Media
a few years ago in college i discoverd women... and proceeded to have lots of fun and sex. now that i'm a bit older, i've realized that i'm unable to maintain a lasting and healthy relationship.

i'm addicted to tight cunt... i absolutely love meeting new girls, seeing their varying reactions, and then streching them out. i've had the tiniest, tightest girls, and with enough lube and patience it's only a matter of time before they become loose, 'fistable', and able to take me balls deep most times.

maybe it's the 'shock and awe', initial yelps, the gasping, and the really hot visuals of seeing their pussy lips being pulled tight. i also know a massive difference in the feel of a new, fresh cunt versus one that i've been with for a while, or even one that is older and experienced.

is anyone else addicted to streching out new girls? any ways around this and staying with a great woman?

bree

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well lets see -- I have had large cock and it seem my pussy is tight as it ever was -- It stretches and goes back... So not sure what you believe happens

Sounds like bull shit to me

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
penisaurus said:
a few years ago in college i discoverd women... and proceeded to have lots of fun and sex. now that i'm a bit older, i've realized that i'm unable to maintain a lasting and healthy relationship.

i'm addicted to tight cunt... i absolutely love meeting new girls, seeing their varying reactions, and then streching them out. i've had the tiniest, tightest girls, and with enough lube and patience it's only a matter of time before they become loose, 'fistable', and able to take me balls deep most times.

maybe it's the 'shock and awe', initial yelps, the gasping, and the really hot visuals of seeing their pussy lips being pulled tight. i also know a massive difference in the feel of a new, fresh cunt versus one that i've been with for a while, or even one that is older and experienced.

is anyone else addicted to streching out new girls? any ways around this and staying with a great woman?

I would'nt say addicted. But I know wht you mean about a tight pussy. I also agree with bree. Most pussies can be tight, it depends on their previous partner, toy or even if they have had children. But overall, the tighter the better hehe!

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
penisaurus said:
maybe it's the 'shock and awe'...
see, this is what I think it is. way less to do with the physical aspect, and more to do with the mental aspect. and I understand -- it's exciting to me too, the whole "like a virgin" experience every time.

but once she's gotten used to you, she knows how to accomodate you, how to relax. she doesn't freak out the same way she used to.

well, I say you need to bring it back into your regular play. first decide on a safeword. tell her you're going to be a little bit rougher than usual, tell her how much you like to see her eyes pop when you push her over the edge. express to her that you need a little cock worship and appreciation.

it's a completely reasonable want, and you can have it satisfied with an existing partner, I bet. discussing being stretched out and filled up is a regular part of dirty talk with my and Mr.Sares.

Jerus

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think the girls stretch, they just become more relaxed in your presence and therefore arn't as tight. But, there is no pussy like strange pussy - part of the reason I'm having a lot of trouble settling down with one girl :(

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I'm about 60% sure this post is bullshit but I'll answer it anyway. Pussies loosen up to accomodate. If you want "shock and awe", just leave the woman alone for a week and they usually snap back unless she's been using a fire hydrant for a dildo.

Bigcocklover2

Just Browsing
Media
To Kotchanski

please tell me what it was likebeing fisted. Did it hurt, did you enjoy it, how big was the fist, how did you get it inside, how long did it take etc. would you do it again?

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is nothing quite like being stretched the first time! Sure, it shrinks back (like mine at the moment) - but if i meet a hung guy now I know I can accomodate him. Thats the difference. Now, there is anticipation of pleasure but not the "shock and awe" of those first times.

Right now, I could grip any cock and even send a wave along the shaft - but that changes after a week with the right guy. It is about neurological pathways - just like any muscle. Right after fucking big guys for a goodly time I am noticably loose, and I can't grip small guys at all - since I have just put all my effort into doing the opposite.

Kapiche?

Porterhouse

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bree said:
Well lets see -- I have had large cock and it seem my pussy is tight as it ever was -- It stretches and goes back... So not sure what you believe happens

Sounds like bull shit to me

There is definitely a period where a vagina will stretch to accomadate a penis and the initial extreme tightness usually is lost. the process isn't permenent though.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have been waiting 32 years for my wife to be loose enough to enjoy intercourse. I am tired of tight and the pain that it causes. A comfortable, stretch is a dream for both of us.