Addicted to this site!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Only a new member but already addicted to this site! it's the only place i can speak freely about my penis and sex concerns and all the compliments you receive make you feel great and makes it much better than facebook haha. Also nice to check out other people haha :wink:.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been here for a while as you can see... I know what you mean ;-)

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
yep.. not a day goes by that I am on here several times a day.. even if for only a couple of minutes at a time.. later today I am heading out of town to a remote place with no internet (yikes) for a couple of days.. will miss you all... :(

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honest Aussie guy
Love it'
Cheers
and agree re Facebook, i shudder when folk (or more likely that damn auto whatever) sends me a request, have to get rid of that infernal site.
enz

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah gotta agree with all of you. Was always self conscious about my cock but with everyone complimenting it, it feels great and im much more confident with it now :biggrin1:. Learnt a lot about sex and penises too, never even knew girth was important before (im glad it is) and now i know how to use my slight left curve to my advantage :tongue:.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah gotta agree with all of you. Was always self conscious about my cock but with everyone complimenting it, it feels great and im much more confident with it now :biggrin1:. Learnt a lot about sex and penises too, never even knew girth was important before (im glad it is) and now i know how to use my slight left curve to my advantage :tongue:.

Cool you like it here. So do I, obviously! BTW you've got some serious "girth" going on there yourself. Great photos. :smile: