Addicted To Wearing Ball Stretchers / Rings

Beardon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found myself wanting to wear my sling every morning .....they are addictive and hard to resist.

View attachment 7331861
Love wearing a ball stretcher. Really makes my low hangers feel so good. Great to wear when jerking off...really gives the balls a harder time to release that hot jizz. Usually put mine on the morning after showering because my sac is more pliable. Love to have some buddy really give my balls some good yanking when I’m busting a nut with my stretcher on. 259D57F3-DBA1-4CD8-8DFB-F8FC1D8B9171.jpeg

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love wearing a ball stretcher. Really makes my low hangers feel so good. Great to wear when jerking off...really gives the balls a harder time to release that hot jizz. Usually put mine on the morning after showering because my sac is more pliable. Love to have some buddy really give my balls some good yanking when I’m busting a nut with my stretcher on. View attachment 7525391
HOT!!!!

Reactions: BigBoy12x8

Niccolo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think there is little question that, once you have done it for a month or so, you will be addicted and your balls will love you for the addiction.

For all day wear, I like heavy and heavier weights. For sleeping, can't beat Secretleather Ball Forcer, which exerts torque on the recumbent scrotum. You can increase the length and thus strength of the stretch through the night and the balls will be receptive to quite a bit of hanging weight when you wake up (and also some nice morning wood).And add more weight as the day goes on.

The Chinese ancients have developed a whole set of testicle enhancement and strengthening exercises and you can do these using a modern style parachute. Doing this is also addictive and it strengtens rather different genital tissues tan hanging alone does (but that is good too).

Provided you are careful and build up weights and stretch slowly and consistently, my experience over about 20 years is that no harm will come to your balls and they and you will be stronger and more virile

Bloste

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just a ball parachute and love it. Can you tell me more about the Chinese Ancients you mentioned?

I think there is little question that, once you have done it for a month or so, you will be addicted and your balls will love you for the addiction.

For all day wear, I like heavy and heavier weights. For sleeping, can't beat Secretleather Ball Forcer, which exerts torque on the recumbent scrotum. You can increase the length and thus strength of the stretch through the night and the balls will be receptive to quite a bit of hanging weight when you wake up (and also some nice morning wood).And add more weight as the day goes on.

The Chinese ancients have developed a whole set of testicle enhancement and strengthening exercises and you can do these using a modern style parachute. Doing this is also addictive and it strengtens rather different genital tissues tan hanging alone does (but that is good too).

Provided you are careful and build up weights and stretch slowly and consistently, my experience over about 20 years is that no harm will come to your balls and they and you will be stronger and more virile