addicted

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I started pumping a month ago, I started for pathetic reasons, as I have a irrational insecurity about my testicle size.....that's not important....however I never wanted to pump to an excessive size, however I couldn't resist it when I started. Now when ever I pump I like to get as big as I comfortably can. Now I'm back home with my parents for x-mas and I'm really missing it.

Does anyone know why its addictive? Does it increase a chemical in the body?
I never liked the look or idea of having huge balls, however now I am finding that I am liking the idea. I'm slightly confused and supprised at myself :s

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
has any one else found this?
should i be concerned that my preferences have suddenly changed?
at the moment i feel confused and out of my depth.
i need some support.

bigmuscle12

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think it's anything to worry about. Some things in life are naturally addicting. And your desire to pump might stay. Or fade away. If you feel that an addiction or habit is so much to the point that it's taking over your life and you can't function from day to day. That's when you can worry, and need help. But that is not the case here, and that's a different kind of addiction. I think your fine though. Don't worry.

Last edited:

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks bigmuscle, I can function well day to day, and it's not effecting my day to day life. If I find that people start commenting about it socially, then it may be an issue as I'd have let it take priority over my day to day life.

Is it normal for views, and preferences to suddenly change? (as in a u turn)

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks bigmuscle, I can function well day to day, and it's not effecting my day to day life. If I find that people start commenting about it socially, then it may be an issue as I'd have let it take priority over my day to day life.

Is it normal for views, and preferences to suddenly change? (as in a u turn)

It's possible. Gaining a larger penis (whether by pumping or other methods) can do a lot for your self-image and confidence. It probably has to do with knowing that you were able to change and control something about yourself that most people think you wouldn't be able to.

wankaholic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If my penis gets bigger then thats a bonus lol. I'm quite happy with how that is. Its my balls that are the issue for me.

I have been more confident...not enough to do anything about it yet, but that will come (fingers crossed).

cheers for replying. I was worried about posting about this...I know its two responses, but you have settled my mind no end :)

out of interest, you guys whove been pumping a while, did you have any hangups when you started, and why did you start?

Thanks btw Big Al

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Focus on Big Al's beginner routine with some stretching while you are on break. Even though you like to pump your balls, you can focus on giving your cock some manual workouts. You will return back home with bigger and stronger erections and will be ready to pump back huge. Good luck and happy holidays!!!! :smile:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
have enjoyed pumpin for years....yes...it can be something you look forward to doing very much...like exercising I think. who knows, maybe endorphins or the like are released while pumping, just like when working out. I'd be interested to find this out now that you have made me think of it.

I tend to pump a few days a week for maybe an hour a day...sometimes more, but also sometimes less. but it's not like I go crazy when I can't pump, so i am not sure "adictive" is really the right word.

just because you really LIKE doing something, and miss it when you can't, doesn't necessarily mean its adictive.