addiction to jelquing

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
is this possible? =\ i get a strange feeling when i do it makes me wanna do it more =O anyway is there a set length u can go to with jelquing? such as 1-2" gain max? or does it just keep going with time?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
bigboy1986 said:
is this possible? =\ i get a strange feeling when i do it makes me wanna do it more =O anyway is there a set length u can go to with jelquing? such as 1-2" gain max? or does it just keep going with time?

I suggest you think of jelquing more as a recreational sort of therapy than as an enlargement tool ! Yes, many cocks do enlarge..especially getting thicker with repeated jelquing. More important are the health benefits derived to the penis, and prostate, especially as you age! Half - hour periods of jelquing are
kind of routine and doing it several times a week is also rather routine. Concerning yourself too much with growth may keep you from enjoying many of the health benefits! That said, you probably can realize a small amount of permanent growth over several years duration: for example 1/2 to 3/4 inch in length and 1 to 1.5 inch in girth is common among practitioners whom I know! One of the really useful results of jelquing is to reverse the shrinkage tendency of the penis ... which can come with aging!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can't imagine myself, being addicted to JELQ... I do it as offen as I can and it's still neither pleasure nor pain... I thread it as a "hobby"... like... caring for a bonsai tree.... or something...

I think it's a lot harder to get addicted from JELQ then to get addicted to masturbation.

But if we talking about getting addicted to PE itself then.... yeah it's quite possible. Some people just don't see a limit in penis size. They want it bigger and bigger. Sure, maybe 90% guys want a bigger penis, but only a few of them really try to go into insane sizes.

After joining this forum, I finally understood why on some PE website, the first thing to do for PE was to set yourself a goal and not madly go for "as big as it gets". So I set myself 7 in lenght as a goal... 6.6 so far (started with 6) ... But now latetly I'm curious if I shouldn't go for more.... hmm I wondering.. is it addiction ?

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Joseph said:
I can't imagine myself, being addicted to JELQ... I do it as offen as I can and it's still neither pleasure nor pain... I thread it as a "hobby"... like... caring for a bonsai tree.... or something...

I think it's a lot harder to get addicted from JELQ then to get addicted to masturbation.

But if we talking about getting addicted to PE itself then.... yeah it's quite possible. Some people just don't see a limit in penis size. They want it bigger and bigger. Sure, maybe 90% guys want a bigger penis, but only a few of them really try to go into insane sizes.

After joining this forum, I finally understood why on some PE website, the first thing to do for PE was to set yourself a goal and not madly go for "as big as it gets". So I set myself 7 in lenght as a goal... 6.6 so far (started with 6) ... But now latetly I'm curious if I shouldn't go for more.... hmm I wondering.. is it addiction ?
congratulations on your new size mate :)

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you...
If you want to enlarge your penis, you need determination.
But if you want not to damage it in any way, you need to know limits....

Now I wonder ... is 7 too much? or is it too small?

:confused:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
I suggest you think of jelquing more as a recreational sort of therapy than as an enlargement tool ! Yes, many cocks do enlarge..especially getting thicker with repeated jelquing. More important are the health benefits derived to the penis, and prostate, especially as you age! Half - hour periods of jelquing are
kind of routine and doing it several times a week is also rather routine. Concerning yourself too much with growth may keep you from enjoying many of the health benefits! That said, you probably can realize a small amount of permanent growth over several years duration: for example 1/2 to 3/4 inch in length and 1 to 1.5 inch in girth is common among practitioners whom I know! One of the really useful results of jelquing is to reverse the shrinkage tendency of the penis ... which can come with aging!:rolleyes: :wink: :smile:
Yes Dont go overboard with anything.:cool:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
CraigS41 said:
I've tried it, but I couldn't go for more than a few minutes without the feeling I was going to cum if I went any longer. Is cumming a no no? Or can I cum and continue with the excersize?

Craig

Craig.. just cum and get on with the jelquing... it is not about being chaste!
Do whatever seems natural to you ... never jelque unless you feel that it is pleasurable on some level!:smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

dexman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm gonna ask an extremely naive question here perhaps, but just got to.

I've heard of a lot of PE techniques before, but exactly what is JELQUING?

NCSLionheart

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Funny I came across this thread.

Before I came here, I, too, had never even heard of jelquing. When I first read up on it, I was saying to myself, "Is this even any different from mastubating?"

I first tried it about a week ago, and to be honest... it feels REALLY good... which is why, even if I dont get enlargement results, I'll still try it on a regular basis. Probably the biggest difference for me is that after about 20-30 minutes, my dick actually feels kind of tired (Is this normal for jelquing newbs?)

Either way, I know I should be careful not to do it too much, as I hear it can cause some major problems if done in excess.

D

deleted20132

yeah, feeling that your dick is tired is normal - give it a reast for 2-3 hours then you can have sex with it or wank - do your routines 2 days on and one off. good luck NCSLionhart!