• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Adding pics to my postings

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How do I add one or more picture links to my posting? I'm referring to the kinds of links that appear underlined in the posting, and you just click on them to make them "pop up" instantly.

These are photos that are already on my computer, and they all came from various websites. I want to illustrate something that I referred to in my posting.

Please explain it very clearly and rather simply, since I'm not exactly a genius at high tech! :smile:

Thanks!

JF

Verified
Gold
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you mean a link that appears like this one - Google - then there is a pre-requisite that such a pictures must already be available on the web somewhere - you can't link to them in this way if they are on your computer.

If you do upload them (or find where you downloaded them from in the first place), you can create a link as follows :

• Type out your message, then highlight a particular word or words.
  • Click the 'Globe & chain' icon in the tool-bar above the message composition area.
  • Paste in the URL to the picture
  • Click OK
  • Repeat as often as you need to complete the post.
It should end up looking like this line does.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, that's it! Thank you, JF! I'm glad a moderator replied to my question so that the information would be most likely correct and accurate.

I haven't tried your instructions yet, but I have a feeling that they will work perfectly!

Thanks again! :smile: