Adding to friend list?

Media
When I returned in February, one of the new features was the Friends List. Without going into details, there were some complications and I deleted my list. I have since found out that various parts of the User Profile can be hidden. I have a Friends List again and have reinvited those original friends. I don't make Friends Requests because my friends know who they are. If they would like to be on my list and currently are not, I will be more than glad to add them. I don't think that there is need to make a formal declaration for the general public.

The best thing is that I have many friends here, my experiences in the last five months have been overwhelmingly positive, and I have placed no one on Ignore.

lookingforhung

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Nobody so far.

I honestly don't have much interest in chatting to people that are not near me (that i can't potentially meet) I just kinda see it as pointless.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I just accept any incoming friends request. My thinking is that it's not some sort of unbreakable bond, it's just an online thingy and really doesn't matter either way.

I think the same, for me is it a way to see who is online at the moment and gives my 'friends' the chance to know when I'm online.
If there is a best friends list on here too, that would be alot shorter!

I tend to keep mine to people I know fairly well on here and am likely to talk to. I'm a bit of a control freak so I kinda like to limit it to what's manageable, lol.