Addressing different sexual styles.

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by slate_australis, May 30, 2010.

1. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    I've been with my boyfriend for about 8 months, we absolutely adore each other, and generally sex is great... but there is one problem.

I've never had an issue with 'lasting' I could easily for an hour without any issue... but he turns me on so much, and he starts with the contractions pretty early on... and the combination of that with the fact that a) he can take a REALLY long time to cum and b) needs really vigourous prostate stimulation to cum (therefore it's equally stimulating for me). So I worry about making sure he's satisfied... and I know he probably isn't... but he says he's happy to work to make sure it works for everyone... and he's happy and loves me. So I don't think I'm lasting on average a worrying length of time... but often I try to hold off, change positions... then the clenching starts again... and it's usually such a fine line.

I'm happy for foreplay to last for as long as it needs... in fact... I probably prefer it... and he's not a fan of being rimmed or fingered... so ... I suppose I'm asking if anyone knows of anything a) I can do to last longer... and (while I know everyone is different) b) if there are any bottoms who need a long time to cum, can tell me what a top can do to help?

I just want to make sure he is as happy with me as he can be...

2. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    I can't help you out at all since I'm a woman and I don't have a prostate, but I just wanted to say that you sound like a wonderful boyfriend and a great lover. Your concern for your partner's enjoyment is really nice to read. You sound like a sweetheart. :smile:

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Would toy play (dildos) be of any benefit at all? I find them very helpful in allowing me a break and tons of fun, too.

4. Sparky1000

Sparky1000 New Member

Are you stroking his cock while you fuck him? Odds are that you're going to get him off faster (and better) that way.

5. slate_australis

Albums:
    He's really not that into toys and I'm certainly jerking him off, and depending on the position I even suck him too...

6. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Learning to edge takes lots of time and practice. Honestly, I'd never even considered it until I was in my early 30s.

Maybe it's time you tried extending your pleasure to match his.

7. slate_australis

Albums:
    Thats the weird thing, I used to
    edge - but it seems to take so
    much more effort to do it than it
    used to.

But I think that will the key.

Ahhh practice

Draft saved Draft deleted