Aderall + other ADHD drugs and penis size

krome1872

Just Browsing
Media
Ok first off, I dont actually have ADHD, but the Aderall really helps when it comes to exam times. Yes..I know what you guys are saying, I shouldnt be taking medication that isnt presscribed for me.

Neways, after taking it I find that I can concentrate for a long time. My sympathetic nervous system goes into overdrive, and my hands feel sweaty and warm. Mouth feels dry (cos saliva activity is parasympathetic, as is most GI functions)

Neways what I noticed that my penis normally is 3" soft, but on taking this after about 6 hrs my penis is 1/2 inch. It really becomes shrivelled. My concern was how long it would take before it goes back to normal, because seeing it that small is really freaky. I drink plenty of water to increase my plasma volume in the hope that some would be diverted to the genitals.

Anyone else have any expericnce on this?

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tried Adderall XR to rule out ADHD with me.

I had similar symptoms.

I was good and geared to go for about 4 to 5 hours.
Then..all of a sudden, I started to shake violently, and I slammed into a horrible rockpile depression (as I normally do), but worse and my stomach was just torn apart. My nose started to bleed uncontrollably, and I had difficulty functioning.

I did loose weight on it, but it was not worth the pain, and dimensia that happened afterwards.
I did notice that my penis seemed to be retracted in my body as if it were cold, and I had difficulty urinating. It Burned HORRIBLY, and it felt as if a rod was shoved up my shaft and bottomed out somewhere in my lower front abdomen.

Don't risk it just for an exam upper - its really not worth it.
C

CharlieDick

1st Like
Media
I've taken Ritalin and dexedrine over the last couple of decades, and didn't have any erectile disfunction. Lots of other drugs, however, do keep me soft.