Any interest in the magnificent beast?

techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He truly is one of the most beautiful men in history. Again I love that he owns his sexual power and his confidence and has a relatively modest cock. He has nothing to be ashamed of, but it's not the cock you would expect of someone his height and build.

HappyMedium

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He truly is one of the most beautiful men in history. Again I love that he owns his sexual power and his confidence and has a relatively modest cock. He has nothing to be ashamed of, but it's not the cock you would expect of someone his height and build.
Agreed. He does appear to have a more average-sized dick but, trust and believe, if he said the word I would drop to my knees and suck it right away. He's got an incredible aura about him. And, if that wasn't enough, he's quite sweet when he's active on IG. I've even gotten a few likes and replies from him. Class act all the way through

techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Totally agree,
Agreed. He does appear to have a more average-sized dick but, trust and believe, if he said the word I would drop to my knees and suck it right away. He's got an incredible aura about him. And, if that wasn't enough, he's quite sweet when he's active on IG. I've even gotten a few likes and replies from him. Class act all the way through
I heard him on a podcast and he seems like a really cool guy. Great backstory and history of how he became an actor and he started modeling first. Very cool.

HappyMedium

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Totally agree,

I heard him on a podcast and he seems like a really cool guy. Great backstory and history of how he became an actor and he started modeling first. Very cool.
His life story is truly remarkable. What he went through in his youth to become who he is today would crush most people. He spent 12 years developing Farming a film he wrote and directed based on his life. It's a tough watch but a very powerful film

techphil92

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His life story is truly remarkable. What he went through in his youth to become who he is today would crush most people. He spent 12 years developing Farming a film he wrote and directed based on his life. It's a tough watch but a very powerful film
I still need to watch that but I know parts of it will be hard to watch

Reactions: HappyMedium