Adjectives

Cottonfield

Just Browsing
Media
There have been several threads recently about our experiences of size differences (the thread on Society's Perception, the thread on small guys teasing large guys probably out of jealousy, other threads on ya got what ya got and there's somebody out there for everybody [not true, but that's for another thread], etc).

What do we ultimately think about size differences, and where we came out?

I'm wondering what adjectives well-hung guys would use (honest opinions, not politically correct ones) to describe themselves overall with regard to being possessors of large cocks [lucky, unlucky, pleased, frustrated, idolized, demonized, sought after, shunned, etc]. I'm not looking for whether one particular thing is good or bad, but your bottom-line, end-of-the-day adjectives.

And I'm wondering what adjectives those same well-hung guys would use to describe unhung, below-average guys, either what they see in the behavior or experience of those around them or what their unhung friends actually confide in them, with regard to being possessors of small cocks [lucky, unlucky, satisfied, frustrated, limited, unlimited, angry, sought after, shunned, easy time, hard time, etc].

Cottonfield

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Axex@Jul 9 2005, 12:33 PM
Outside of this site, I never talk about my penis.

I understand. But the question was about what you think, not what you say. It is about how you appraise the two experiences.

I don't judge people's kindness or what they have to offer as friends by the size of their eyebrows, what does penis size matter in a platonic relationship?

Again, the question wasn't about the components of friendship. It was about what you think about your large size -- as a factor in your life -- , and what you infer smaller men think about their small size -- as a factor in their lives. I suppose it could be that you think that smaller guys have exactly the same experiences and feelings about themselves and how others see them as you do, though I would be surprised if you did hold that view.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Being an average sized guy here - can't relate...But for the friends I know that are quite large - I never heard them use an adjective positive or negative to describe their penis...But most of my guy friends ages range from 23 to 34 and maybe they kind of have out grown that...The one friend that we know that is very huge - he thinks of it more as a curse because no women will sleep w/him and if not all his relationships were ended because of it so he tries to warn women before they make it to the bedroom...I know for a fact that a very good female friend of mine who only likes very large guys said she tried to take him unsuccessfully and will never do it again and ended the relationship and she really dug him...

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my professional life I scrupiously avoid conversations where someone wishes to talk about my penis. On those rare occassions when someone has made a comment in either a professional situation I have just smiled/or turned a dark frown, depending on factors, and changed the subject. In my personal life it has been a curse most of the time and rarely a blessing. At various times of my life, I have had complete strangers show up at my door, introduce themselves, and say they are a "friend" of "so and so" and heard descriptions of my size and asked to "see". This happened most frequently in college, and was often several women together (courage in numbers I suppose)(during 4 years of college I probably showed it to about every sorority pledge of the houses (I was actually included on a few scavenger hunt lists for "extra points"!) and a bunch of other women too), but it has happened in the years that I have been out of school. I once has two waitresses show up from a restuarant I frequent because they had heard from a waiter who has seen me in the mens room how large I was flaccid, and had told both women. I have had women tell their girlfriends and then the girlfriend show up or call me or approach me in a social situation. I have had single women, women who were dating someone, married women, and even engaged and about to be married women approach me to "see". I have had many experiences from being approached by women who just showed up at my door (I once had two women together get in a fight with another woman in my yard when they all arrived at my house at once...I did not know any of them! I broke it up when I heard the ruckus.) But to be clear, I do NOT just show it off or entertain the interests of all of those women who have approached me. To be clear this does not now happen every day or with any routine at all...but it still happens occassionally from time to time that some woman will approach me or even two or three or a carload. Those years in school I admit I was a bit more cavalier about showing but for many years now that has not been the case. I am unwilling to just "show" just because a woman, no matter how attractive, approaches me and "asks". And I can completely relate to the friend of Pene_Negro_Grande who considers his size a curse more than a good thing. I have had quite a few women who were in to very large size be unsuccessful with me and that was frustrating for both of us. They liked size and were turned on but apprehensive, but it just would not work, which was a disappointment to both of us. And that is the key. Being very big can often be a disappointment in relationships. I have probably showed mine to a lot of women who were "interested", but overall as a percentage of women who have seen mine, most sex has been limited to masturbating me, and I bet I have had a whole lot less pussy than you might otherwise think.

Originally posted by Pene_Negro_Grande@Jul 9 2005, 11:29 PM
Being an average sized guy here - can't relate...But for the friends I know that are quite large - I never heard them use an adjective positive or negative to describe their penis...But most of my guy friends ages range from 23 to 34 and maybe they kind of have out grown that...The one friend that we know that is very huge - he thinks of it more as a curse because no women will sleep w/him and if not all his relationships were ended because of it so he tries to warn women before they make it to the bedroom...I know for a fact that a very good female friend of mine who only likes very large guys said she tried to take him unsuccessfully and will never do it again and ended the relationship and she really dug him...
[post=327974]Quoted post[/post]​

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Cottonfield@Jul 9 2005, 05:17 PM
There have been several threads recently about our experiences of size differences (the thread on Society's Perception, the thread on small guys teasing large guys probably out of jealousy, other threads on ya got what ya got and there's somebody out there for everybody [not true, but that's for another thread], etc).

I'm wondering what adjectives well-hung guys would use (honest opinions, not politically correct ones) to describe themselves overall with regard to being possessors of large cocks [lucky, unlucky, pleased, frustrated, idolized, demonized, sought after, shunned, etc]. I'm not looking for whether one particular thing is good or bad, but your bottom-line, end-of-the-day adjectives.

And I'm wondering what adjectives those same well-hung guys would use to describe unhung, below-average guys, either what they see in the behavior or experience of those around them or what their unhung friends actually confide in them, with regard to being possessors of small cocks [lucky, unlucky, satisfied, frustrated, limited, unlimited, angry, sought after, shunned, easy time, hard time, etc].
[post=327903]Quoted post[/post]​

---------------------------

I am attracted to folks with the family names like Hilton, Walton, Vanderbilt, Rockafeller and so on.

I shun berry pickers, janitors and any bluecollar on hourly pay.

Frankly I care not of the issues in the post but feel most to be intrusive.

What makes anyone think that having a BIG BIG dick gives the possessor anything over a "small" one.

It's what you want, what I want that counts. :evilgrin:

blackwood :p

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by BigBen@Jul 11 2005, 11:10 AM
And I can completely relate to the friend of Pene_Negro_Grande who considers his size a curse more than a good thing. I have had quite a few women who were in to very large size be unsuccessful with me and that was frustrating for both of us. They liked size and were turned on but apprehensive, but it just would not work, which was a disappointment to both of us. And that is the key. Being very big can often be a disappointment in relationships. I have probably showed mine to a lot of women who were "interested", but overall as a percentage of women who have seen mine, most sex has been limited to masturbating me, and I bet I have had a whole lot less pussy than you might otherwise think.
[post=328262]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I feel really bad for my friend because his giant cock has led to some major psychological and emotional issues...I mean - imagine if you are out and someone wants to hook up w/you and you have to discuss your penis size before you get busy...It is almost kind of clinical the way he explains and most girls think he is exaggerating like most guys do but are shocked w/dismay...And this guy is a very good looking guy (we use to model together) and women are constently trying to hook up w/him on his looks alone...It is like you said BigBen - women have a hard time just getting the head of his penis in and have to just jack him off...Very sad and I feel bad for you and my friend...

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Axex+Jul 9 2005, 05:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Axex &#064; Jul 9 2005, 05:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cottonfield@Jul 9 2005, 01:17 PM
[post=327903]Quoted post[/post]​
I was born through a C-section, so I&#39;m not sure how big my mom&#39;s vagina was at that point.
[post=327907]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Thanks- I have not laughed that hard all week.