Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm what they call Long Cut. No foreskin but enough to cover half my knob when erect.
I'm a grower so my penis shrinks quite a bit when flacid. My problem is that when it's flacid the skin gets bunched up around my glans and a lot of times takes pubic hair with it, Then when I move, I get this feeling like some pubes are being pulled out by their roots.
This is the main reason why I have to adjust myself, and yes sometimes in public although I try to be discrete.
I recently started trimming my pubic hair and that has helped somewhat.
Is this something everyone has happening to them or is it because I'm a grower?
Anyone have a better solution?

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by BBB2.5@Sep 30 2005, 03:23 AM
I think that since you have found some comfort with just a trim....maybe you should try trimming it very short or even completly smooth.....there is nothing more rude looking that a guy adjusting himself in public.
:hi:
[post=347694]Quoted post[/post]​

THanks, tried the full shave once and couldn't stand the itching. I'll continue to trim them once in a while.
I was bringing this up wondering if others had the same problem. For me there are 2 main reasons for me readjusting myself. The forementioned and when it decides to grow.

Chicken Boy

Just Browsing
Media
In terms of adjusting I don't have much of an opinion, I find that I lie to myself and think I'm some kind of Houdini adjuster, sort of a 'look over there' type thing. However when it come to trimming I am all for it. I find that I can go quite short but not all the way, this eliminates the itching factor. Like a buzz. A millitary crotch to be sure.

intheloop

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Chicken Boy@Sep 30 2005, 11:23 AM
In terms of adjusting I don't have much of an opinion, I find that I lie to myself and think I'm some kind of Houdini adjuster, sort of a 'look over there' type thing. However when it come to trimming I am all for it. I find that I can go quite short but not all the way, this eliminates the itching factor. Like a buzz. A millitary crotch to be sure.
[post=347770]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, military crotch is the way to go. :thumbsup: