adjusting it in public

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just a question: if you guys are out in public, do you adjust yourself? i usually do..i always have to give a quick tug or a pull to keep it comfortable

dfox7.3x5: Yeah, sometimes it's unavoidable. I used to try to be really discreet, but now I feel, what the hell, it's necessary, and if you want to look, fine. I do it very quickly so most times I don't get the sense that anybody has noticed. So, no harm done and I'm back to being comfortable.

fourtwenty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah, doing it in front of people never bothers me, they can watch all they want

a few of my friends do it alot, like all the time it seems.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have any of you noticed the trend for vocalists to hold their crotches while singing? Michael Jackson was the first one I noticed doing it and it was always a fairly fast 'cupping' of himself.

During the last few months, I have seen several other guys do it and at times for an extended period of time. The lead vocalist of a black group kept his hand there so long I wondered if he might have gotten hard and liked playing with it on stage.

Luke

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Maybe grabbing the crotch helps them reach the high notes?

I'll have to keep an eye on Luciano Pavarotti next time he does a concert.

Pecker

They spell it Vinci and pronounce it Vinchy; foreigners always spell better than they pronounce.

HungJordan: ditto ace. sometimes it gets in a position that just won't work is or uncomfortable. i probably do it once a day.

HungRebel: Yep, there's really no way you can get out of it in some cases. Just try to be discreet as possible...key words being as possble ;)

WanzGoodhead: I’m a shower. It was adjust everything before I left the house and hope nothing happened. It used to be if I needed to 'fix things' I'd find a private place to adjust it no matter how long I had to wait to do it. I've just recently begun adjusting myself in public. If adjustments are needed now, I’ll be as discreet as possible but I do it right now! I’m sure this board has helped me become more relaxed about things too.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It's either adjust or walk funny. One way or the other will get some attention.

I'd just as soon adjust and get it over with.

Pecker

We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture.

TragicWhiteKnight: If you walk funny enough, it'll adjust itself.

That's what I've done in the past - if I'm in too social a situation to reach out and touch myself, a little jump and gesturing does the trick [provided its a lighthearted conversation and I've got a joke to say. If I was giving a eulogy it would be a different matter.]

thatjigga: Just do it...but like TWK said...if you kinda walk funny, it'll adjust itself...but if you can't do that...just try sticking your hands in your pocket and do what you gotta do if you don't like drawing attention...

tinkerbe11boy: also, this is an extension, what if you get an erection in public. sincei am fairly well endowed, it is pretty obvious and gets stuck down on of the pantlegs of my boxers. in this case i usually wear it "up" so that it doesnt stick out, but does anyone else here have that uncomfortable moment when you have to readjust your boner in public? for me it take a few seconds and is awkward... anyone else?

dancinfool: i have the same problem.... but i just usually do it and pretend like nothing happened... especially when im walking down the street or something, people look at me funny and girls usually laugh a bit, but i just focus of where i am going and ignor everyone

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I'll do it in public, but I try to be quick and/or discreet about it. I can usually get away with thrusting my hand into my pocket and making a grab for it. This usually happens if I inadvertently get a hard-on and I have to adjust it. Otherwise, it's soft and it's hanging down and everything is just fine.

tom: I enjoy the sight of a guy adjusting his bulge in public and I'm checking bulges all the time...  ;D

tomarctus: I'm completely comfortable adjusting in public and always have been.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm glad so many of you dudes are comfortable adjusting in public. Since I started freeballing a few months ago, I'm getting accustomed to doing it. The more one does it, the more it becomes just the natural thing to do, and I'm planning to practice enough that I'll do it, even without consciously thinking about it at the time.

Luke