adjusting it in public

Media
I've got pretty big balls (see my pics), but my dad has got enormous balls and he has to arrange them all the time, what he makes without any shame, so I've learned from that it's pretty normal to do it in any place. Here in Spain it's very usual to see men fondling and arranging their packages in public and we learn to take that gesture as something completely natural and even virile. I carry them to one side, and every time I sit down I've got to take them up not to sit on them, what I do openly without any shame. We shouldn't feel ashamed about our big balls: they give us sperm to cum and testosterone to fuck and to get and give pleasure. We should treat them carefuly and caress them with love, because they give us so much pleasure (and to others too). Don't forget that many women (and some men) enjoy seeing our package, and they're a beautiful part of our virility, so show them with pride and pleasure! The world will thank you!
:wink:
I think I love you.

dadboned39

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
being uncut found that many times that the pubes get caught in foreskin and pulls like crazy and no other option but to ajust, I would turn back if could or just reasch down front of jeans and release every thing and go on my way again.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, where I work, usually the mandatory apron covers the entire thing, unless whoever got my last apron happens to have gotten me a size too small for me, then I adjourn to the men's room stall, and shift it into gear, so to speak. but, as a rule, i don't adjust in public.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I tug on the pant leg or put my hands in my pockets, if there is still room in my left pocket. Sometimes, if I don't adjust early enough I end up getting wood from the pressure or friction.

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A coworker of mine is always adjusting himself. He is still in High School and It seems like I am always their when he does it. Supposedly he is 6.5 soft and 10 hard. :biggrin1: damnnnnnnnnnn

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wore briefs since I was out of diapers. As an adult, I would always have to slip away to find a private place to pull everything up and away from the bottom of my briefs to avoid being squashed. I got caught many times no matter how discreet I tried to be. I finally said that enough is enough. If I can't overcome gravity and the thing is going to hang anyway, I don't want it hanging in anything tight around the head of my dick. I discovered boxers a year ago and no longer have to adjust. I can't stand wearing briefs anymore.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just a question: if you guys are out in public, do you adjust yourself? i usually do..i always have to give a quick tug or a pull to keep it comfortable

:biggrin1:
Why sure guy...I often have to do it esp. when I sit down or get up from sitting.
However, my step-dad use to get on me when I did it; and if he was close enough and around me, he'd pop or smack me in the back of the neck or head. Tell me to stop it.
Said I was drawing more attention than needed for being large.
But really, it was because of the jockey strap he made me wear and sometimes I itched or had a little rashing.
Glad I can do what I want too.... So you just go ahead a ajust yourself as often as you need or want to....a natural man thing.:wink:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
:biggrin1:
Why sure guy...I often have to do it esp. when I sit down or get up from sitting.
However, my step-dad use to get on me when I did it; and if he was close enough and around me, he'd pop or smack me in the back of the neck or head. Tell me to stop it.
Said I was drawing more attention than needed for being large.
But really, it was because of the jockey strap he made me wear and sometimes I itched or had a little rashing.
Glad I can do what I want too.... So you just go ahead a ajust yourself as often as you need or want to....a natural man thing.:wink:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee:smile:

Does that get in the way often? Do you find it difficult to sit, use the bathroom, sleep . . .etc? What kind of underwear do you use these days? (not being a freak just really curious whether it is more problem than benefit having a penis of your dimensions)

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll never forget this one time I had my car in for a service. While I was waiting I went to talk to a guy that worked there, he was on his way out of his office but said for me to wait he would be right back. True to his word he was right back came in shook my hand, then turned shut the door and preceded to his desk. Now standing behind his desk facing me, took his hand that I just shook and put it in his pants saying that he had some hairs being were pulled and went about fixing his problem. I did not quite know how to take this. I just tried not to stare. I guess I should have offered a helping hand. LOL

B_Guy Love

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love to see guys adjust themselves in public. I admire guys who adjust themselves in public. It means they're comfortable with their bodies. Or, actually, it means they are uncomfortable and want to be comfortable. I guess I admire any man who wants to make his penis and testicals comfortable even if it makes others uncomfortable to see him do that. I love men who love their maleness. So beautiful.

DoubleDawgy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yep lol.. but the way my dick is, if I wear it up, it sticks out like a sword in my belly, lol.. so I'd have to wear a thong or brief or something to keep it on the side if I plan to get hard, lol.. but then again when I'm hard enough, it will stick out further than my hips..

You just have to not give a crap what other people think, show your confidence and if anything, will get some smirks.. ;) depends on whats legal, nobody can say anything unless it pops out somewhere like if ur wearing shorts. lol

heavyproducer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yea i do it infront of other people but i keep it quick and dont think anyone notices... somtimes though I feel like im doing it all the time then i get a bit self concious about them noticing

boerkie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
same here, i love to see a man adjusting. hot as it gets here in los angeles, you see more than a few guys do that daily.
my truck is high so i get to see the "inside my car " adjusters too!!

thk8plus4u

Sexy Member
Media
I'm thinking about this one time that still sticks in my mind,
when it comes to 'adjusting'.
I watched MIKE (the horsehung guy in high school) put on his
jockstrap at his locker before we went upstairs for gym class.
All through class he kept adjusting himself, over and over again,
pulling, pushing, grabbing, stretching...
I kept thinking, "Damn, NOTHING can contain that monster
cock!"

luklakls

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i dont know if its a benefit or disadvantage, but i was always around guys alot, so having a large penis in the summer gives no option but to adjust. to the point were we just did it an kept going.

only problems came when girls started hanging around, an i'd be sitting down an just reach halfway down my leg an pull it back up. making the girls uncomfortables at first. till they got the reason why i had to reach so far ;)