Adjusting to size methods

MrGuy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ladies,

When you have been with a man who is larger than you are immediatly comfortable with, is there any method/sequence of movements that you have found better for realizing full enjoyment of it more than others? Obviously one should go slow and work up to it, but i’m looking for any specific actions, movements, angles, and at what times that you may have noted worked better than the basic approach. I’m curious to hear from you what works. Help us help you. :)

Thank you for any feed back and sorry if this is a repeat question, which it probably is. I searched for a few things and came up with nothing substantial.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ladies,

When you have been with a man who is larger than you are immediatly comfortable with, is there any method/sequence of movements that you have found better for realizing full enjoyment of it more than others? Obviously one should go slow and work up to it, but i’m looking for any specific actions, movements, angles, and at what times that you may have noted worked better than the basic approach. I’m curious to hear from you what works. Help us help you. :)

Thank you for any feed back and sorry if this is a repeat question, which it probably is. I searched for a few things and came up with nothing substantial.

You need to make sure your woman is fully relaxed and aroused hunni, talk the talk, give plenty of good foreplay maybe use a toy to warm up the lady bits. use plenty of good quality lube, allow her to adjust her body and find the best angle for herself or let her work it from on top. if she's really struggling with it don't force the issue take your time, once you get enough inside to start a rhythm keep adding the lube, reassure her etc. I like to stir my pelvis when working it in, works for me but every woman is unique so she needs to learn what's best for her. X

Reactions: halcyondays

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This isn't remotely a woman's issue.

It's an attempt to get women to praise big dicks. :neutral:

I see you're new. Welcome to the site. I may seem like I'm being rude, but I'm just being honest.

I do hope you enjoy the site... But a bit of advice if I may offer: read some threads, take the temperature of each subforum. Not only is it entertaining, but I think you may see what I'm sayin' :cool:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This isn't remotely a woman's issue.

It's an attempt to get women to praise big dicks. :neutral:

I see you're new. Welcome to the site. I may seem like I'm being rude, but I'm just being honest.

I do hope you enjoy the site... But a bit of advice if I may offer: read some threads, take the temperature of each subforum. Not only is it entertaining, but I think you may see what I'm sayin' :cool:

Probably more appropriate to "sex w/ a large penis" subforum since that's exactly what this topic is about, but it didn't seem crazily off topic considering the forum as a whole (like on a large penis website, asking women if they have any tips for accommodating a large penis isn't really in the same bucket as asking people to rate OP's dick or whatever.)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Probably more appropriate to "sex w/ a large penis" subforum since that's exactly what this topic is about, but it didn't seem crazily off topic considering the forum as a whole (like on a large penis website, asking women if they have any tips for accommodating a large penis isn't really in the same bucket as asking people to rate OP's dick or whatever.)

The phrasing used:
that you have found better for realizing full enjoyment of it *more* than others?

I'm just trying to be helpful, in a way that maybe wasn't requested. Oh well.

Reactions: Enid and MickeyLee

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Throwing in with Ms. @Tight_N_Juicy. The OP wants to hear how big dicks are better, the ways they are better and how women feel about it.

Dudes suck. Always with the wank fodder and ego stroking attempts.
*blech*

@Tight_N_Juicy

Can you or ML explain in more detail what you're seeing in the OP's post that I'm not?

I don't see any of the stuff you're accusing him of. It just looks like a sex question to me (which admittedly is about accommodating a large penis).

Reactions: Enid and Bonfire
D

deleted924715

I agree with all of you lol.

I think the post is looking for an ego-stroke or wank fodder (maybe you need to have been bombarded from every possible angle to feel it) dressed up as "what moves work best when dealing with a big dick" on the surface.

Some people are responding to the surface post, others to the undertone

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The phrasing used:

I'm just trying to be helpful, in a way that maybe wasn't requested. Oh well.

Oh weird, you time traveled and answered my question.

So we're reading that sentence differently.

"is there any method/sequence of movements that you have found better for realizing full enjoyment of it more than others"

I guess you're reading it as enjoying large penises more than other types of penises, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about types of movements that you enjoy more than others (he's asking which techniques work best for enjoying a big dick that would otherwise be uncomfortable).

It just reads like a typical sex question to me. He could secretly want to use the answers as wank fodder, but from my perspective as a dude with a wang, just about any personal anecdote that is even tangentally related to sex can be wank-fodder. Fade could talk about wearing skits and for some guy who like skirts that could be hot.

Not saying it might not be wank fodder (although speaking as a guy, almost anything could be wank fodder to someone :p)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

"is there any method/sequence of movements that you have found better for realizing full enjoyment of it more than others"

I guess you're reading it as enjoying large penises more than other types of penises, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about types of movements that you enjoy more than others (he's asking which techniques work best for enjoying a big dick that would otherwise be uncomfortable).

It just reads like a typical sex question to me. He could secretly want to use the answers as wank fodder, but from my perspective as a dude with a wang, just about any personal anecdote that is even tangentally related to sex can be wank-fodder. Fade could talk about wearing skits and for some guy who like skirts that could be hot.

Not saying it might not be wank fodder (although speaking as a guy, almost anything could be wank fodder to someone :p)

It is just a typical sex question. It's also wank fodder. It can be both.

Anyway, I think I was polite enough. I'm over it.

Reactions: g0nz0 and Enid

I agree with your take.

Reactions: g0nz0 and Enid

Ladies,

To answer the question:

A slow burn, seduction, build up, teasing, foreplay to the actual event has me dripping wet and so ready.
A quickie is a little problematic with a cold start with someone who's larger, doable but bruising and ice packs
to the nevers, might result. Not necessarily a bad feeling but there are consequences for the cold start regardless of position.
The wider I can spread my thighs the better.
Legs over the shoulder(s) is problematic.
Reverse cowgirl - problematic.
Doggie - flat backs. No arching in either direction.
Slow side spooning from behind is good.

But, what you have to realise that a woman's brain is her biggest sexual organ.
Perfect the art of seduction. Learn that subtle art takes time and the ability to actively
listen and take it on board.
The art form of seduction allows a woman to be ripe, ready and willing before you even lay a hand on her.
It's an art form that is sadly dying out.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Didn't mean to repeat myself at the end there. I was doin housework and forgot I just said what I said before I hit post reply :p I'm not havin a stroke, I promise.

I think a large part of the reason I didn't read it the way you did is because I myself personally have never had to "prepare" to accommodate a dick. My body

(To all the guys reading who may be tempted to PM me and say something stupid about how I've never actually had a big one so I don't know and need to fuck their "monster dick" to understand blah blah blah blah.. don't waste your time)

So, I may have been mistaken. Maybe I was reading too fast. Maybe I'm jaded by all the other attempts to get us to admit that "big dicks are better". Either way, I was still just trying to be honest as always :blush:

ETA: @MrGuy , if I did in fact misunderstand your question, I apologise. I also don't have an answer. So, I'll just be on my way and stop fucking up your thread.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm just putting it out there: this is not really a women's issue and is better suited to ask a woman. If ya ask me, I mean. To me, this is men's issues with women and his big ass penis.

But I'll bite. I guess.

Better for full enjoyment? Once we work up to the size, DON'T YOU DARE JACKHAMMER. I prefer it to be what I've dubbed nudgefucking, basically just a grinding motion against the back lady bits (fornix area).

Again not really a woman's issue and I'm sorry for sounding bitchy about it but sometimes this site drives me to that edge where I'm like yep, wanna quit a while. Same ol, same ol.

Not to direct any vitriol at OP. At least you seem nice enough.

We ladies have heard it all, and there are or have been a lot of fishing expeditions in my time here all for elaborate fantasies and you know what? It sucks to be manipulated like that.

Ok. I need to stop. Sorry, bad day, super bitchy mood.

Try the nudgefucking OP, at least it's my suggestion after working up to as full insertion as you can get.

Try the nudgefucking OP, at least it's my suggestion after working up to as full insertion as you can get.

OP, A huge second on the nudgefucking.

Do that along with the seduction.

Reactions: Enid

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
OP, A huge second on the nudgefucking.

Do that along with the seduction.

See, this is awesome, Ms Bonfire added a perfect element because someone needed to say it: FOREPLAY! Not just the physical work-up, but stimulate her mentally too. It really isn't quantum mechanics. You can't put a friggin token in to the vagina you want to fuck and make it work the way you want.

Communicate, foreplay, both physical and mental, take your time, and figure out what positions she likes best. Talk honest about it, and with no judgment because it sucks to feel under pressure.

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you really think we are over it yet though? I was pleased at the temp when I left at 7ish

But I feel like it's gonna surprise attack us

120 by week's end.

My 10 day forecast has no highs above 87 and lows of 71 every day :) This summer was rough. Parts of my yard got scorched dead :(

Reactions: Enid