Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello Everybody. I have been on LPSG for about 6 months now, and have never commented or posted on anything. I hope I am doing this right. Anyway, love the site, and am just now finnally posting something.

My question is about adjusting. I am 18 and since I have been about 15, i have always had to constantly adjust my dick. All the time everywhere. If i get into a car, i need to pull my balls and shlong up out of between my legs. everywhere I move, I always am pulling at my dick because it gets in uncomfortable places. I Do wear boxers, so It is very loose and hanging. But i hate briefs of anykind because i hate it being in a place and never moving. What do you notice about guys when you see them pulling and adjusting there dicks all the time. Why do we have to do this...

Thanks for the help guys

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
Its not appropriate to adjust in front of other people, thats something your parents should have thaugth U as a kid, do U also fart or pick your nose visably?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It comes with the territory, Abercrombie. By now you should notice that habitual adjustments in given situations are, for the most part, unconsciously done. You get into the habit and it lasts a lifetime.

As long as you are discreet and don't call unwarranted attention to yourself it is not only okay to make adjustments, it is required.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Pecker said:
It comes with the territory, Abercrombie. By now you should notice that habitual adjustments in given situations are, for the most part, unconsciously done. You get into the habit and it lasts a lifetime.

As long as you are discreet and don't call unwarranted attention to yourself it is not only okay to make adjustments, it is required.

Yup, pecker is right. I had a buddy who used to do it all the time.. in class, inthe car, while walking down the street. The best part was, he was small... barely 5 inches.:rolleyes:

aviatorguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Join the Club buddy - I hate to wear underwear and always have to rearrange my genitalia - if its got to be moved its got to be moved, doesn't matter where that hand has got to get down there!!! I have exceptionally big testes as well which seem to get in the way more than my penis!! But doesn't it feel good to rearrange them constantly!!

Reactions: deleted1181089

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friend used to do it (and still does) all the time. I finally called him out on it because I saw how many people noticed it as he would be talking to them and thier attention would shift down to what he was doing. He said it was just a habit and never thought about it. I told him jokingly of course, but to the point that some of those people were his employees and that that wasn't what he should be doing in front of them excessively.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pecker said:
It comes with the territory, Abercrombie. By now you should notice that habitual adjustments in given situations are, for the most part, unconsciously done. You get into the habit and it lasts a lifetime. As long as you are discreet and don't call unwarranted attention to yourself it is not only okay to make adjustments, it is required.
and it's not just dudes. I have to sort underpants myself. you just get user to it and over it. totally understand being self-conscious about it when you're a little younger though.

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I started wearing lycra shorts under everything, except when going commando in tight jeans, when I was 15 for this very reason. I find the fabric cool, and it keeps my goodies firmly planted down the inside of my thigh.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
sares said:
and it's not just dudes. I have to sort underpants myself. you just get user to it and over it. totally understand being self-conscious about it when you're a little younger though.

mmmmmmmmm....moose knuckles!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeh, adjusting is adjusting...but scratching as a habit is 'terrible'..good thing that many do not have this habit here as i used to see in Brasil...many men there just keep grabbing penis and scratching it with no shame at all and than use their hands to say 'hi' to you.. :rolleyes: :biggrin1:

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AbercrombieStud4627 said:
i have always had to constantly adjust my dick. All the time everywhere.

This is why I like freeballing in very soft jeans. I don't have to adjust as much. After awhile, you get so you can do a preemptive adjust without being noticed too much. Just think ahead and experiment.

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
I'm like AviatorGuy: My balls (and ball sack) are huge, and I have to readjust constantly - otherwise things can get painful.

I try to be discreet -- but, as I get older -- I'm getting a bit more bold. I mean, I wouldn't do anything overt in a work environment...but yesterday, for example, I needed to readjust while running in my neighborhood. I just put my hand down my shorts and did it. No one was around...and, if anyone saw from a window, well...I hope that they enjoyed it. :biggrin1:

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm constantly adjusting, especially my balls. If I sit down, I have to grab 'em and adjust. Walking, gotta stop and move 'em around. I'm touching my junk driving in the car, when I watch TV, talking on the phone. If I'm in public, I'm constantly thinking of ways to touch myself so no one notices; or else I'm touching myself to see if someone DOES see. My balls get a little pat when I piss, when I'm standing in line with my hands in my pocket, when I wake up, when I go to bed. Hey wait a minute!!! Seems like I'm constantly touching the stuff in my pants... but I'm not going to complain about it!!! :smile:

Desertwood

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have to adjust once in a while. I think when you end up with a boner then it goes away or what ever, you have to adjust. It is important to be discreet. Don't do it all of the time in public. I think dudes doing that look like they have a problem and I don't think it is a turn on for anyone (unless you are taking a lot of extra time doing it :biggrin1: ).

AzTwo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Adjusting is inevitable but how long it takes you or how involved you get in it is completely up to you. Like you, I have to move things around a bit when I change from sitting to standing, etc. Be as conspicuous or inconspicuous as you like, but try to be sensitive to your surroundings...

NsrchUvL0dedCoq

Experimental Member
Media
snobbes said:
Its not appropriate to adjust in front of other people, thats something your parents should have thaugth U as a kid, do U also fart or pick your nose visably?
so when he has to sit at the dinner table and he has to adjust when moving from standing to sitting he should......what exactly? ask everyone to look away? or no...run to the bathroom, adjust, hope it doesn't fall back into place, then try and make it back to the table?

there are polite and discrete ways of adjusting as much as there are vulgar and rude ways of doing it....

supercool1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i also adjust my package often. my balls hang really low and they are really big so they push my dick against the fabric and squeeze it.