Adjusting

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Recently on a visit to my local baseball teams game I got the chance to see a player pop a boner while walking off the field. I could see by his walk that he was having trouble and I noticed the buldge getting bigger as he walked. Man thats a long way to the dug out. I believe his cock was hanging out of his jock and that cause a terrible chain reaction which led to a public adjustment that was quite the specticle. You could actually see it swing into position as he got closer to the base line and finally he couldn't take it anylonger and with great difficulty and two passes he finally got it into place. It was actually the highlight of the game for me.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if a persons thing is that much trouble maybe they could be better underwear to keep it in place. And there is allways duct tape.

jerker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find it absolutley normal to adjust every now and then. But, it's a little wierd when you have to adjust every few minutes, but it happends to me too sometimes. Why sometimes? I really never had a problem with that because I always wore, hmm, how to explane it, boxers that fits to your leg and everything else, boxers that are elastic. Maybe the picture down there can help. Ok, I always wore that kind of boxers and before I get out the house I adjust everything. Ofcourse, nothing is eternaly, so you have to adjust it again just like I said before, every now and then, and there are many ways to do that without having your arm in your pants. You can discreetly put your hand in your pocket and adjust it, try it, it's not so hard... There are many methods, but one thing is for sure: It's usefull if you don't have a boxers that will keep everything in place.

p.s. I hope that you can understand my point...

Attachments