Admiration for hkwes

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How many of you think that hkwes is the most nicest, hottest guy in here? Hkwes is very respectful and if in my eyes the PERFECT MAN! I would love to introduce you to your uninhibited 10%!!

Hkwes will you please give some more views of yourself??? Your a hot fucking man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn.... can you feel the love I am giving you?:biggrin1:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've already opined on this enough and I've run out of words and saliva.

He's all beautiful -- no doubt about that. But his posts here reveal a totally great guy behind all that sinew. Comfortable with who he is, and not afraid to put out his ideas and opinions.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly I must have been blind or not spent enough time here lately, so forgive me when I say I haven't had the pleasure of coming in contact with hkwes....however, if he comes as highly reccomended by HungMuscle and Senor Rubirosa, then I say it is all good! And personally, I love his face. :redface:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

mountainjew

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Thanks for having the balls to voice your honest opinion.
i actually just think it could be your facial expression, your trying to look tough (sp? say tuff, and you know what iam trying to type) and moody but I dont think it suites you, maybe like a wee cheeky grin or something :p

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
i actually just think it could be your facial expression, your trying to look tough (sp? say tuff, and you know what iam trying to type) and moody but I dont think it suites you, maybe like a wee cheeky grin or something :p

Valid point. It was exactly the most flattering face shot I have ever taken.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think I need to go workout now...

hkwes, you definitely take good care of yourself dude. I hope you don't mind the horde of adoring followers that seem to be rallying around here :rolleyes:

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just Enjoy Buddy You Are Hot No Matter Your Facial Expressiom....glad You Are Comfortable Enouh To Appreciate Men Admoring And Lusting After You!

bearman66

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hkwes has the rare combination of muscle, good looks, compassion and brains.
I guess his 10% gay means he's comfortable enough with his sexuality, being admired by gay and bi-men doesn't cause him any anixety. Just glad he's not homophobic and glad to have him in the LPSG.

hkwes

Experimental Member
Media
I don't mind at all. Compliments are compliments. Thanks again to Polo for starting the thread, very flattering.