Admirer or curious

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I came across the website by chance, and do not consider myself to be "large". Many posts indicate that my 7 inch is average. I'll go with that opinion. Now, I browse many profiles and many photos, and there are some extremely well-endowed cocks out there. As I browse them, I just wonder what it must be like to be so well-endowed, no matter who you are giving pleasure to. I ask myself, am I browsing the photos and thinking "wow" because I am curious, or am I admiring the person with something that I do not have. Should being curious or an admirer give me something to think about, like change my 100% straight preference to something a little less?

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i thinkit depends on what you are thinking when you look at other big cocks... lol... i would ask myslef: do i wish i had one like it between my legs or in my mouth or in my ass... do you know what i mean?>

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL!! I guess thats as honest as it comes. I was curious because the percentages on the profiles seem confusing at times. I understand 100% either way, or 50% on each, but what does 90% straight and 10% gay represent? Curiousity? Thats more or less what I was thinking. As far as wishing to have one those sizes between my legs, heck yeah!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was curious because the percentages on the profiles seem confusing at times. I understand 100% either way, or 50% on each, but what does 90% straight and 10% gay represent?
In my case, I like guys. No on the fence about it. Yet, I had relationships with women in my early 20s. I'd have to say that it counted for about 10% of my experience.

joiam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i personaly % "thing", for lack of a better word, because atleast for me it isnt black and white... i like both women and men... its hard for others to understand sometimes though....

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im fine when those percentages are borken along multiples of 10, but how someone can be 1% gay or straight, i'll never know.