Admiring another mans big dick

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found these pictures of men openly looking at and admiring another mans dick. I would like to see more postings of pics like these.

Attachment 194257

Isn't the photographer, Tom Bianchi? Believe he has admired many
a mans dick.

perverted2themax

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know the thread said admiring another mans BIG DICK..... I look and admire ever dick I can.... Love the showers at the YMCA..... lots of selection in all age groups... sometimes a it can lead to more.:wink: I know some guys get kind of freaked out when they see a guy look... but others are not a bit shy and really enjoy showing off.... and I enjoy watching. Not being endowed I do not have much to show but love being naked and letting anyone see me if they like..... the times that the looks have lead to more I have had no complaints or comments. The same goes for the local Clothing optional beach here in Florida..... the big difference is that you got to be careful as the beach patrol will not tolerate any kind of sexual display, where as at the Y you can go to one of the private showers or the steam room.:cool:

D_Phil_Doneafew

Account Disabled
Media
Last night I stopped for a bite to eat and went into the restroom to take a leak. You can see straight down the line of urinals when you turn into the bathroom. There was an older guy with some nice hang shaking the last few drops of piss of his meat. It was a nice sight. A middle aged guy shaking his thick cock. I wish he would have taken his time and let me enjoy the view. Yum.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have had some guys admire my cock, in the gym locker room. I was once at a sex club once and decided that i wasn't too into any of the guys to have sex with so I just sat on a bench in a public area and jacked off for about 15 minutes and drew a nice crowd. That was flattering and to this day, among the most turned on I have been! I am a total exhibitionist!

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I enjoy showing my uncut cock off a little at the gym, especially after getting out of a warm shower when it's at its full soft size.

I've had a few comments, and a few silent starers.

A handsome, buff guy with quite a small penis once told me he enjoyed watching mine swing around as I moved. When he asked if he could touch it a bit I obliged.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy showing my uncut cock off a little at the gym, especially after getting out of a warm shower when it's at its full soft size.

I've had a few comments, and a few silent starers.

A handsome, buff guy with quite a small penis once told me he enjoyed watching mine swing around as I moved. When he asked if he could touch it a bit I obliged.

Yep, I could enjoy you walking by me at the gym...no problem