99% Gay, 1% Straight

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This past summer I went with a buddy to a clothing optional campground and was naked setting up the site when a mid 20s guys stopped and talked to us. He was very nice and cute but not really what I am into. Later that night at the dance he asked me if he could watch me shower in the morning. I said 'sure it wouldn't bother me.' So the next morning after our breakfast he showed up at the campsite and asked again. I said 'Yeah, I'm heading to the shower in a couple of minutes.' When I got to the showers he was waiting and really just watched me shower, nothing more happened which was good with me but the rest of the weekend he would find reasons to come by our site and just watch us doing what ever we were up to. It was kind of hot but also a little odd. On Sunday as we were packing up he stopped bt and i asked him how the weekend was for him. He was so sweet he said, ' it was great to get to see sexy men's cocks and not be expected to do anything.' I think he was very inexperienced and just interested in seeing naked guys. He did compliment us on how much he liked our junk. lol

I can very much relate to this guy at the campground. Before coming out but always curious (and afraid of acting on that curiosity), I LIVED at health clubs. Not for the exercise. But rather for the opportunity to see naked guys in the shower and sauna. I've since totally graduated from that place, but it was the only way that this deeply closeted married father could explore men, even if only vicariously and visually.