Admiring another mans big dick

peteryyz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's natural. My wife said her ex who was 100% straight loved showing his big dick off at the gym or at the beach and pool with wet swim trunks. She remembers one woman mouthing OMG to her friend as her ex came out of the pool with his wet shorts pressed against his body and outlining his big flaccid cock. It must've been an alpha thing at the gym. Letting other guys know he was among the biggest in the locker room.
Never quite clear to me why a straight guy who has a massive cock wouldn’t enjoy a quality throat job from someone who truly enjoys it. But I guess I wouldn’t enjoy woman on me so can’t have it both ways. Just not sure if it’s North America conservative and I should really be investigating Europe...

Never quite clear to me why a straight guy who has a massive cock wouldn’t enjoy a quality throat job from someone who truly enjoys it. But I guess I wouldn’t enjoy woman on me so can’t have it both ways. Just not sure if it’s North America conservative and I should really be investigating Europe...
Never had a man suck me off. But I would definitely let a man drain me if I was hard and he was hungry for cock

peteryyz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never had a man suck me off. But I would definitely let a man drain me if I was hard and he was hungry for cock
Texas and Amsterdam are two places where I would hang out a public urinal for hours training thick cock. Not ashamed just wish there was another way to find them

Reactions: greg_ca

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tenor.gif

Reactions: japetty

isitme2

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my wife got into swinging. At first couples showed interest in us because of my sexy ass Latina wife. After awhile I got known for my BBC. There’s a lot of horny (mostly) white men looking for a real BBC to fuck their wives. My wife was ok with it. A few times we she would sit idly by as I fucked a guys wife in front of him. One night we got hit up by a young white couple. They wanted to fulfill their BBC fantasy. My wife told us she would sit in the room and not participate. For some strange reason my wife got very horny watching me with the young lady. She enticed the young white guy to come to her by asking him if he think he can handle her. She was on all four with her back to him. She wiggled her ass and waited for him to come fuck her. I’m straight but I was very impressed with the young guys length. His cock was very skinny but it was longer than mine. That damn thing look like it had an attachment at the end of it. My poor wife never knew what hit her. She said he hit something deep inside of her that has never been hit. It was suppose to be a night to fulfill a couples BBC fantasy turned into my wife getting fucked by the longest dick ever.