Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're men. Straight, gay, or bi, there's no denying we have an affinity for cocks, whether it's sexual desire or curiosity. We will look, in awe, in admiration, or in jealousy. It's just natural whether one would admit it or not.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@masonjames thanks for posting the photograph of these 2 guys the one young man is displaying some nice nuts. The second photograph displays one very nice nut but does not show the second nut I am assuming it is display just out of view on the other side of his penis.
tumblr_nqt59q2ggs1qh77g8o1_400-jpg.20962101

tumblr_pi0shgkx2e1vg0l1ho1_1280-jpg.20962121

TheNewBreed

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So there are guys in my gym that think I’m bi or gay since I wear sexy designer bikini briefs. Today, I was naked after my workout changing, and a guy I seen around training, looks like he may have competed before like myself, offered to pay me $200 to take a naked pic and touch my cock in a Stoll. It was an interesting day. Lol

tony decatur

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No pics (sorry), but I was at the nude beach in Rio (Abrico) last February before things shut down. Nude Brazilian men are incredible. Each one has a bigger, more beautiful cock than the next. And they love to take a casual stroll along the beach showing off the goods. Heaven!

iluvmen

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish we lived in a world where male-male companionships including sexual interest was not stigmatized and marginalized.

Because we all here know that every man wants to know about some other man's penis. No one can deny that.

I wish we all could be super comfortable at seeing each other naked, jerking each other off or sucking each other off.

Because regardless of sexual orientation, we all are mesmerized by big dicks.

We should honestly admit this fact.

japetty

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@masonjames thanks for posting this photograph of these 2 old chubby dudes. the one on the couch has some respectable sized nuts in view and the other chub has sizable nut showing if all that can be seen in photograph.
tumblr_l7osqh5zzc1qb0jijo1_1280-jpg.21115901

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish we lived in a world where male-male companionships including sexual interest was not stigmatized and marginalized.

Because we all here know that every man wants to know about some other man's penis. No one can deny that.

I wish we all could be super comfortable at seeing each other naked, jerking each other off or sucking each other off.

Because regardless of sexual orientation, we all are mesmerized by big dicks.

We should honestly admit this fact.
That would be the ideal world