Admiring another mans big dick

O

OldFirm08

LOL,,,,aren't we ALL here cuz we want to see and thus, admire other cocks.? Actually in the pics shown ,,,,seems most of those guys are more interested in looking right down to admire their OWN dick, they are so impressed by their own cock as they show it off to impress others. WTF is that.

OnyxXx27

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My Neighbour is a 55 year Old Ex Army Guy.He knows i have a Girlfriend but we talked on a Block Party some time ago and i told him im Bi.He was Cool and like come over whenever you want.A few Month later my Girlfriend was fucking a fat Cock she met while Partying...im fine with that,we talked about that.She needs a Fat cock fucking her so i was like ok cool,Im into that too.So i told him Sex is cool.He is a Guy with a very Fat ( Red bull can ) Cock and the first Guy i was like no way...he is a rough fucker and kinda rude,dissapointed i was not able to let him fuck me the way he wanted.We tried it again but man it was way too big for me so i Sucked him and 2,3 times later but he was like ok,lets Try another time.He moved on to the US later so we lost contact.