Admiring Guy in Locker Room

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Mattness, Nov 12, 2005.

1. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I belong to an upscale health club here in Northern Virginia that has the type of setup where the Men's wet area is the kind where you don't have to wear a bathing suit -- huge jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and showers -- naked guys everywhere. I've had my share of steam room sex and shower j/o opposite a guy who leaves his curtain ajar.

A few months ago, this redneck-looking guy came in who has a hot body, ponytail and the most gorgeous huge dick, most likey about 8.5-9" when hard, and a huge set of low-hanging balls, which is another passion of mine.

The first time I saw him he was in the jacuzzi and must have seen me staring at him so he got out, and went to the showers opposite the jacuzzi and rinsed off with his curtain open for me to see -- all with a little grin on his lips.

Two more times he did a similar thing and NEVER closes his shower curtain when he's showering -- even at the other location that doesn't have showers near the jacuzzi.

I've been in the steam room alone with him (not an accident) and I so want to try to pursue something sexual with him, but I don't know how to approach it. He's obviously enjoying showing off for me, and one time, he sat down RIGHT NEXT to me by the jacuzzi and laid on the chaise and his cock started to get hard as I kinda leaned forward and put my face about 3 feet from it. Someone came in the other door from the pool and I backed off and got up with a huge boner covered up by my towel.

Anyway, he might just be a big dicked straight guy who really gets off on other guy's attention, or he might be up for something more.

How do I approach him and make my intensions known without ending up with a fist full of knuckles for trying?! Do I say something when we're alone like, "fucking hot dick and balls you got there man...".

I'm respectful of straight guys and that most don't want to have sex with other guys, but this guy's cock and nuts are driving me nuts!

What would some of you do if I approached you if you were doing these things?

HairyMuscle likes this.
  2. Likesembig

Likesembig Member

Maybe he's just into showing off the goods? Enjoy the show and wait for him to give you the signal to move forward otherwise I wouldn't bother.

3. invisibleman

Gold Member

Next time you see him alone and he looks like he's gonna get hard again. Walk past him like you aren't interested and suddenly grab one of his hands and suck his index and middle fingers like you would be sucking his cock. Look into his eyes while you do it. See what happens then. If he gets hard. Don't go for the cock just yet. Lick his balls and the inner thigh area. Be random and spontaneous when you do that. Do that for 30 seconds and then go for the dick. Tease his cock with your mouth and watch those teeth. Try not to cum and don't make him cum either.Then you walk away. Leave things neutral. Invisibleman

4. Alley Blue

Gold Member

If I were you I would strike up a conversation with him to find out where the hell he's comming from.
    Some straight guys are kinda wackey; they pull all these weird stunts like grabing there croutch while they wink at you, and then they yell "i'm straight, don't touch me" when you pursue them. The best thing to do is talk to him to see if he's just playing a game or not............

5. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I've had gay guys make incredibly bold statements to me before, and while looking back on it, they are sort of funny, at the time, they were just plain rude. Yes, a comment of "you're dick is just so huge it's beautiful" is a big ego boost, it's pretty much reduced you to a slab of meat. I know I have a big dick, I (at least) like the look of it, so don't go around telling me something I know. That's no different than telling me that I have dark hair. Duh... Get to know me first, I'm a lot more than my big dick.
    My friends tease me about my dick and will ask questions, but it's because they know other things about me. The friendship intimacy level has been reached--we can talk about all sorts of things. I wouldn't ever expect to go up to a stranger and just start randomly making a comment about his dick. It's just plain rude. A woman is upset if a guy comes up and says "nice rack, baby", and it's no different if a comment is made to a guy about his penis. In theory we like the adulation, but it's just a flash in the pan, it's not serious, nor is it anything that lifts us up. Give me some worthwhile praise AND get to know me for my real qualities. Then, as a friend, you can ask a question or make a comment--but coming from a stranger, no way.

6. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I am going to echo Alley Blue and Monty statements--I would just SPEAK to him. Say, "Hey" or "Hi" Ask--'Good Workout, today?" There is an older, handsome guy at my gym that sometimes I see looking at me (in what I thought was *that* way) and I just spoke to him one day--he didn't speak back, so I took that to mean that whatever I may have intepreted as a vibe from him was NOT.

Personally, I prefer a guy to make eye contact and say "hello" or smile than say--"Fucking HOT _____________!!" to me.

7. FrankPipeliner

mattness,

where there's smoke, there's fire...

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sometimes the fantasy is best left unrequited.

9. invisibleman

Gold Member

I hear you guys. I thought that this straight redneck guy was into action not a romance-type relationship thing. Hey, it is in a gym... In a public place. I think that these guys are kinda thrilled doing it in a public place. (They haven't done it yet.) After thinking about what I've stated in my previous post, I think some modifications are in order. If this guy is looking for something serious as in hopefully a friendship or relationship, don't have sex with him until you get to really know him. Never have sex with friends--it always ends weird. You can always flirt without being overboard. Then ask him what does he want from you. What are his intentions? Is he really straight that type of thing?
    Now, if you and the Southern object of your attraction are wanting hot, burning, knock 'em up, drag down sex, do something that is sexual yet not too risky that if you guys get caught, you won't get thrown out. Maybe, go somewhere else secluded--get some rubbers and lube and just have a different kind of workout in private. There are always alternatives pending what you want from each other. Have a plan or some plans. Work out the contingencies and scenarios in your mind. Sometimes we make things harder than they should be. Or do like PECKER says, " Sometimes the fantasy is best left unrequited." That is a good neutral outcome. Invisibleman.

10. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Matt, you say that you have had your share of sauna play, so why the question about this set-up? It sounds pretty straightforward to me: the guy cruises you with his eyes, he sits next to you in the jacuzzi, and he starts to get a hard-on when you're near him.

What have you done in the past in a similar situation?

My m.o.: I give my own cock a tug, just to see what the response will be. If my instincts are correct, my tug is met with a grope in response. Then, I do it again. And so does he. And I stroke a little and so does he. Before you know it, we're on our way.

If you're not doing anything, maybe he's just wanting for you to start.

I agree with invisi, conversation is not a necessity. You need to ask yourself: What's love got to do with it?

11. raj

raj New Member

Albums:
    Bravo...well put!

12. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    I wrote this post last night and returned to the Health Club this afternoon after being away for a month and a half traveling.

I walk into the Jacuzzi area and who's lying on the chaise lounge fully naked with his legs spread WIDE showing his gorgeous cock and huge low hangers to the 3 other guys there? Hillbilly Guy!

He had his eyes closed and I sat in the Jacuzzi and admired the show, and when he got out and I had gotten too hot, I got out and walked past the sauna where he was sitting on the top bench. As I passed by, he waved at me!!! I of course had to go in and sat on the lower bench as he said, "How's it going today?". I nervously replied that I was fine. He did his yoga stretches and left to shower with this curtain open as per usual.

So I read all your posts and agree with them all that sometimes talking is a good thing and sometimes just tugging on my cock is a good thing. I have tried the cock tug before and he didn't respond, so that's out.

What I think I'm gonna do is maybe start a nice chat with him when I see him again...as I said he's at the 2 clubs that I go to and acts the same way at each one.

He has a golden ring on his ring finger, but I don't know what sex he's "married" to! Some gay guys wear wedding rings.

I'll keep you posted! Thanks for all the great advice!

13. BigBradWDC

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    We look forward to hearing how it goes ...

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

Seems like he doesn't want to hook up. He likes showing you his body, that's all. He knows you admire his body that is why he leaves the curtains open while he showers. Some straight guys get an ego boost from gay men's reaction to them. He probably is married--quite possibly straight. Do you really want someone else's man? Somebody's leftovers? You can get your own man. I think that if he was going to do anything--he would've done something by now and at those times you met him at the different health clubs. He didn't respond to the cock tug. That's out. He most definately won't respond to the finger thing I suggested. Don't pursue him. Keep your distance. There are other "hillbilly boys" who may be more accomodating...and they could be at other venues other than an upscale gym.

15. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, Visie...I'm kinda on the same page as you. The reason I posted this item was because he hasn't given me the usual "I want to play" message, and I'm being respectful. I'm just gonna start chatting to him and see where it goes. But it doesn't stop me from fantasizing about him lowering those huge low hangers and gorgeously huge dick onto my face LOL

Thanks guys

16. invisibleman

Gold Member

Fantasies makes my sexual imagination much more satisfying. There are some hot men out there regardless of sexual orientation. There's nothing wrong with that, Mattness. I remember back in the day when I fell in love with a straight guy who I thought was gay. I misread his body language thinking that he was interested. I was the only one interested. He was wondering why I was looking at him. I misread puzzlement with sexual excitement. I groped him. He said that he was flattered that I wanted to jump his bone but said that he even be more flattered if it were a woman doing the groping. I apologized. We talked about how we were reacting. He thought that it was interesting psychologically. I even told him--Have you ever looked at a picture of a guy fighting up close and compared it to another picture of a guy with a "fuck face" or "having an orgasm"? They kinda resemble the other. He then told me only a gay dude would think of something crazy like that. We laughed.

17. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I can't believe you call him "Hillbilly Boy." You gotta bring this thing to closure, not only for your sexual desire but also for your readership.

I think he's teasing you. If you feign disinterest, I bet things will heat up from his side.

18. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Haha, yeah "Hillbilly Boy" is kinda rude. But he's got that biker look with the ponytail, lol. Hey, it's a term of endearment, no malice intended. :p I'm going to start chatting him up and see where it goes...he seems very friendly.

19. KinkGuy

Gold Member

You really want to sample this guys wares? Be around him at the club as often as possible, tease him, reveal your goods, be open in your nudity and comfortable naked in front of him. Casual, relaxed and NOT NEEDY. Act as if you are always this relaxed and comfortable around other nude men. He'll become, in very short order, the one doing the pursuing...which changes the balance of power. hehe.

20. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    As a straight guy answering one of your first questions, I would have no problem at all receiving a compliment about my cock, the fact that the guy is in there at all shows that he wants people to admire it. Try and drop in a compliment, I think that's the clearest signal you could give to the guy and if you don't get much of a response then let it go and just admire the view in future

Draft saved Draft deleted