Admit you're jealous of someone's big(gger) penis

Are you jealous of someone's big(ger) cock?

• Yes, i am jealous of someone's big cock and it's driving me crazy!

Votes: 160 70.8%
  • No, i'm not jealous (anymore) of his big cock - i am 100% happy for him

Votes: 66 29.2%

• Total voters

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
have you ever been really jealous about someone's big(ger) penis? It could be a significant person of your life you would grow up with or an ex or new hung bf of someone you know. admit your envy by voting in the poll.

ultimately, it may help to share your story in here to finally close that chapter and get into peace with it...

Travis96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do get jealous of the length but i wouldn't say I'm crazy jealous. I get fascinated and I just wish someone can be fascinated with mine too

Reactions: Hungfatpumped

inspectordickins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's no point in being jealous of something you can't change, embrace what you have and you'll be happier in your life.
I know it sounds easier said than done but being obsessed with something you cannot have is unhealthy and makes you miss out on so many things in your life, and unfortunately we only have one.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i believe realizing and admitting it is the first step out of that bad habit of envying others for whatever they have be it beauty, health, size, money and so on. i call it a bad habit as it leads to hatred and bitterness over long periods of time.

instead focus on your own strengths and look for different ways of finding happiness. Admit it honestly like some did above. it is the first step towards more self confidence and joy....

Reactions: amazzzed2

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't use the word jealous. I have a smaller than average penis, and both of my wives have been with Men with huge cocks.
I feel more in awe of the big cocks, and am grateful that my wives got to enjoy amazing sex with these Men.

Dx215

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a tiny dick which I'm perfectly fine with and even proud of. :)

But when I encounter some of those huge soft cocks in the gym shower man... I get a feeling which is difficult to describe. I guess it's a combination of inferiority, envy, powerlesness and amazement. Especially when you don't expect them to be big.

Reactions: lttle1

Dh121312

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen another mans dick in decades. Probably since high school and in those days I wasn't looking.

If I found out that someone I knew had a bigger cock it would inspire awe and "I wonder what my wife is thinking" feelings. Jealousy is a waste of time.

N68

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I get jealous over whom they get to pound their meat mallet in.

I LOVE seeing it! but I scream inside dam lucky bitches.

Hypocritically I'd scream running in the opposite direction depending on the big dicker that would whip it out.

Reactions: LilBigWang

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really have only seen a few much bigger than mine and only know one guy well that I am sure if bigger than me - I've seen it and have talked to women who have slept with them.

I am not jealous of him or anyone else bigger. From what I can tell, I am already on the edge of too big and from what I have seen and what I heard about the one guy, function starts to be a issue at a certain length. Once you get to nine inches, it looks like it is tough to stay hard.

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's very uncommon that I'm the smaller one in the bedroom when the clothes come off.

Happened this past weekend though. His penis was massive. Huge head and impressive girth. He was much bigger than me, and got very aroused blowing me.

On the plus side, he hardly ever uses his oversized ornament...kind or a shame though!

Last edited: