admitting how many lovers you had

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The problem for us is the age gap. I've had more lovers (fuck buddies) in a weekend than he's had in his lifetime. I can't tell him that though. I just explained that I'm older, I've had more experiences so leave it at that. He took it as something akin to what Samantha said in Sex and The City - "I've slept with every man in Manhattan and some in Brooklyn".

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure why people are prudish about this.

Not everyone is as secure as you are, I'm afraid. It's just not something I want to know, and something I don't want to share. It's like asking someone how many squares of toilet paper they used last time they wiped their ass.. it's really nobody else's business.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem for us is the age gap. I've had more lovers (fuck buddies) in a weekend than he's had in his lifetime. I can't tell him that though. I just explained that I'm older, I've had more experiences so leave it at that. He took it as something akin to what Samantha said in Sex and The City - "I've slept with every man in Manhattan and some in Brooklyn".

LMAO. I hear ya! He KNOWS that. That's partly why he is attracted to you. Don't let him play you that way :wink: Been there done that.

What are gay "cougars" called may I ask?

D_Tinker Ball

1st Like
Media
Never ask for exact numbers, for even rough estimates. Its a sure way to kill a healthy relationship, cause no doubt its going to leave someone feeling insecure
I sure must be strange.
When my gf answered, I was actually happy of her having had 20 previous partners; first because among all those she turned out to stay with me, second because I'd choose any time an experienced woman over a virgin or so.

An experienced woman knows what she wants, how to get it, and how to give.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's nothing to "admit." I am not ashamed, nor embarrassed.

My girlfriend and I have discussed our sexual history with each other. We both chose to do so because we were both interested in hearing each other's story, and we both wanted to share it with one another.

Each was received without judgment - we love one another and accept each other as we are. We both value having nothing to hide from one another, as well as knowing the path we have walked that led to our meeting one another.