Admitting to liking big dicks

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl was a virgin when we first met and when the question popped up(before sex) she said i don't look for size,only slut look for size etc and i laughed.I knew this isn't the case.and first time fucking her her question was" damn NICK how fat and big is your dick?? And another time when she was on top.. "i love you for having such a thick dick."
SO i guess she admited her preferences.Although i think her ideal size is about 7" nbone pressed for the most days with 6" girth which is huge but a little smaller than me especcialy when i am not wearing a cockring...(girthwise...):p

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I have no problem admiting what I like and yes I LOVE a BIG cock. Of course it takes more than just size to make it perfect. But to play and just look at a big dick its a real big turn on for me. Those who cant handle my opinion about it and thinks ur a whore just for saying it can f*ck off. I dont care.

love love love your honesty!!!!!!!

B_Marcus50

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marcus, you are so off base I don't know where to start. Are your really trying to make the argument that women are more critical of men's bodies than men are of women?

Hell yes! It should be obvious to everyone that women are far more superficial and critical than men. I haven't met many who disagreed with me.

kazzoplayer said:
Maybe you've taken your feelings and attributed them to all men in general; I can tell you that I know exactly what I like physically in women, and the further away she gets from that ideal, the less attracted I am to her. I don't think this is rare or odd.

So? I never said that men didn't have any preferences/demands regarding the female physique.

Potential4Evil

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im no where ashamed to admit I love cock. I prefer a lil wider to length but really I love them all. Though bigger is a little better when it comes down to the guy sucking at technique cuz at least i get off on the size. Plus im an odd one and sometimes I can get off on just playing with them- mouth/hand.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can tell you exactly why.
It's because girls who express that are considered whores.

I, personally, have no preference, because for me, I don't get in bed with someone that I don't have an attraction to that's more than physical. Therefore, I won't be sleeping with someone based on their size. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, in my opinion, and for a lot of the size queens out there I'm sure they wouldn't like it if the reverse was put on them for their physical appearance.

With that said...
I know from personal experience, at least here in NY, that guys automatically think your vagina is some gigantic black hole, you're a slut, and that you're a size queen who's shallow and vain and doesn't even deserve a man looking at her. I grew up with all guys, so I have a pretty accurate idea of what they thought of girls who expressed that kind of stuff.

It's basically just another double standard. Men holding women back sexually because, of course, we have no interest in sex at all. We're only here to please men, cook, and carry on their family name with lots and lots of babies. DUH. (yes, that is sarcasm...)

linus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

This may a generalization or a myth, or at least it is not true in my case.

I for one think it is very hot when a woman admits a preference for size. It does not appeal to me when it is done for show or when they are voicing their preference for size above everything else.

However, when a woman can admit that she prefers size in addition to all the other qualities she likes in a man (such as honestly, humor, intelligence etc) it demonstrates a certain level of confidence to me. I also prefer a woman to be well-rounded. That is, I like her to be sophisticated and smart, but I also like her to have a primal side to her and she is comfortable with that side. I much prefer this to a sophisticated woman who feels that issues such size are too "earthy" and beneath her.

Just my 2 cents.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I, personally, have no preference, because for me, I don't get in bed with someone that I don't have an attraction to that's more than physical. Therefore, I won't be sleeping with someone based on their size. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, in my opinion, and for a lot of the size queens out there I'm sure they wouldn't like it if the reverse was put on them for their physical appearance.

With that said...
I know from personal experience, at least here in NY, that guys automatically think your vagina is some gigantic black hole, you're a slut, and that you're a size queen who's shallow and vain and doesn't even deserve a man looking at her. I grew up with all guys, so I have a pretty accurate idea of what they thought of girls who expressed that kind of stuff.

It's basically just another double standard. Men holding women back sexually because, of course, we have no interest in sex at all. We're only here to please men, cook, and carry on their family name with lots and lots of babies. DUH. (yes, that is sarcasm...)

I think that it is great to say "NO, motherfucker. That ain't the way I feel!!!! Don't limit me. Those dreams are not MY dreams."

I am a black. I am gay. I am male. I don't like being limited by others. Stereotyped. Or told how I am supposed to feel.

If you as a woman like men with big dicks...you should get with a guy with a big dick. If you don't want any kids...do what you can NOT to have kids. If you feel men are holding you back from your evolution, you don't have to be around those men. You evolve into the woman you were meant to be.

And I wouldn't worry about what men in NYC thought of you. There are men probably doing a lot worse than you there. As long as you aren't hurting yourself and not hurting any others by what you are doing...then, what difference does it make?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it is great to say "NO, motherfucker. That ain't the way I feel!!!! Don't limit me. Those dreams are not MY dreams."

I am a black. I am gay. I am male. I don't like being limited by others. Stereotyped. Or told how I am supposed to feel.

If you as a woman like men with big dicks...you should get with a guy with a big dick. If you don't want any kids...do what you can NOT to have kids. If you feel men are holding you back from your evolution, you don't have to be around those men. You evolve into the woman you were meant to be.

And I wouldn't worry about what men in NYC thought of you. There are men probably doing a lot worse than you there. As long as you aren't hurting yourself and not hurting any others by what you are doing...then, what difference does it make?

These are good words to live by. :smile:

Yes, I also don't like being limited by others, stereotyped or told how I am supposed to feel. Yet I've encountered that at every turn, from the time I was a kid and was not allowed to pursue my interests in school because they were "just for boys". Or when I said I didn't want to have kids people would say stuff ranging from "You'll change your mind" (the mild version... this I didn't fight back against too much, but I didn't change my mind), to "You're selfish!" and even "You're not doing your biological duty!"

In order to not be around people who would hold me back or treat me with hostility for my views, I had to retreat into myself, and became very, very shy. I'm around people on occasion now, but I usually feel that I have to hide my views around them or I'll be met with hostility once again. And for me there really isn't anywhere else to go. It isn't always a situation of don't be around the people who are holding you back or treating you with hostility, when EVERYONE is holding you back or treating you with hostility. It's a lonely life, though, and I wish I could be more outgoing, but on those occasions I do open up, I get the same hostility I got before.

One up-side to this though, is that although I grew up in a very homophobic community, I understand a bit of what someone who is gay goes through in day to day life. And especially since growing up, I was thought to be gay by many people because I was a girl with traditionally male interests, and yes, bashed for that. So I grew up to be very much against homophobia.

And yes, I like men with big dicks!!! Always have...

Last edited:

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Marcus - if a guy expresses a preference for big breasts, I'm not going to think of him as a "bastard" - I'm just going to avoid dating him. Same goes for a guy who strongly prefers BBWs, waifs, blondes, redheads, or really short/tall girls. As long as he's respectful of who I am, I'd much rather he be honest about the fact that I'm not his type than fuck me once or twice only to mysteriously disappear and stop returning my calls when a girl with a better rack comes on the scene.

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
These are good words to live by. :smile:

Yes, I also don't like being limited by others, stereotyped or told how I am supposed to feel. Yet I've encountered that at every turn, from the time I was a kid and was not allowed to pursue my interests in school because they were "just for boys". Or when I said I didn't want to have kids people would say stuff ranging from "You'll change your mind" (the mild version... this I didn't fight back against too much, but I didn't change my mind), to "You're selfish!" and even "You're not doing your biological duty!"

Well, YOUR duty isn't solely to make babies, you know. You have your own dreams. Your duty is to live your life how you like. If you want a baby or two...you can have one...only when you decide to have them and know that you can take care of them properly.

In order to not be around people who would hold me back or treat me with hostility for my views, I had to retreat into myself, and became very, very shy. I'm around people on occasion now, but I usually feel that I have to hide my views around them or I'll be met with hostility once again. And for me there really isn't anywhere else to go. It isn't always a situation of don't be around the people who are holding you back or treating you with hostility, when EVERYONE is holding you back or treating you with hostility. It's a lonely life, though, and I wish I could be more outgoing, but on those occasions I do open up, I get the same hostility I got before.

Funny how those same knuckle heads aren't around for you when you need a babysitter...or help with a hospital bill. :biggrin1:

One up-side to this though, is that although I grew up in a very homophobic community, I understand a bit of what someone who is gay goes through in day to day life. And especially since growing up, I was thought to be gay by many people because I was a girl with traditionally male interests, and yes, bashed for that. So I grew up to be very much against homophobia.

Yeah, my mom thought that all gay men wanted to be women. I told her that I really love my penis...A LOT!!!. :biggrin1: If I didn't want to be a man anymore, I would really let her know.
My mom was totally old school. Having a gay son was total left field for her...but in three months time...she understood.

And yes, I like men with big dicks!!! Always have...

My brother-in-law (THE ALPHA MALE...not limited to fraternities) used to pressure his kids with a lot of hetero male ideals without even considering what his kids wanted. The kids ended up having all these kids out of wedlock. :eek: And forced a lot of kids into marriages that they really weren't into. It is sooo fucking sad. There was a time when my sister would say to her husband..."I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, MAN." (There would be a son's girlfriend wanting money for a hospital bill or a doctor bill.) The daughter eloped with a guy. Had two kids. And the daughter ended up divorcing the guy...and she takes care of her own two kids. :confused::eek:

I say this: If you aren't wanting any kids...don't have them. Have them when YOU want them and WHEN you can properly take care of them. It is not right for the newborn you bring into the world and you can't take care of them. And you definately cannot "return to sender" unless God takes them away.

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

With that said...

This is true though I have ran into this same thing.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Marcus - if a guy expresses a preference for big breasts, I'm not going to think of him as a "bastard" - I'm just going to avoid dating him. Same goes for a guy who strongly prefers BBWs, waifs, blondes, redheads, or really short/tall girls. As long as he's respectful of who I am, I'd much rather he be honest about the fact that I'm not his type than fuck me once or twice only to mysteriously disappear and stop returning my calls when a girl with a better rack comes on the scene.

Me too... although I do have a different reaction to guys who prefer large breasts than I do to guys who prefer BBWs, waifs, blondes, redheads, or tall girls (I'm on the short side myself but what's funny is that when I go back to the community where I grew up, I'm one of the tallest women there! It's weird and unnerving! There are a lot of women who are shorter than me where I live now, too). I'm more upset by the guys who prefer large breasts. I don't know why, maybe because I always wished I had large breasts, but I don't want to be a BBW, and I don't care one way or the other about being a waif (besides, I've been very thin, not anorexic but naturally thin, and it's not really better emotionally than my current weight, although it was more comfortable and easier to find clothes), or blonde, or redhead. I'd kinda like to be a bit taller but that's mainly so I wouldn't have to go to the petite department to find clothes, just to find out they only go up to size 10 or 12 and everything is too small for me anyway. :mad:

My brother-in-law (THE ALPHA MALE...not limited to fraternities) used to pressure his kids with a lot of hetero male ideals without even considering what his kids wanted. The kids ended up having all these kids out of wedlock. :eek: And forced a lot of kids into marriages that they really weren't into. It is sooo fucking sad. There was a time when my sister would say to her husband..."I NEED TO TALK TO YOU, MAN." (There would be a son's girlfriend wanting money for a hospital bill or a doctor bill.) The daughter eloped with a guy. Had two kids. And the daughter ended up divorcing the guy...and she takes care of her own two kids. :confused::eek:

I say this: If you aren't wanting any kids...don't have them. Have them when YOU want them and WHEN you can properly take care of them. It is not right for the newborn you bring into the world and you can't take care of them. And you definately cannot "return to sender" unless God takes them away.

Very true.... I think too many people are pressured to have kids before they're ready, and some people (like me) never want them. Of course there are the "oops!" kids, and sometimes those are treated like kids who are unwanted, but other times they are not, so it depends there.

Yeah, my mom thought that all gay men wanted to be women. I told her that I really love my penis...A LOT!!!. :biggrin1: If I didn't want to be a man anymore, I would really let her know.
My mom was totally old school. Having a gay son was total left field for her...but in three months time...she understood.

I was the flip side of that as a kid - I was a straight girl who wished she was a boy. :eek: (I didn't care one way or the other about having a penis - what I wanted was to be able to play sports, play Army, join the Cub Scouts and grow up to be a scientist!) Now I can do any of those things except the Cub Scouts thing. I substituted for that by joining 4-H. It was co-ed for all the projects so I could take the electricity project and be the only girl in the whole county doing an electricity project! I wish I'd known they had a rocketry project in 4-H too back then - I would've SO done that as well! My favorite projects were electricity and wildlife... Actually my current job I do a few things I learned about in that electricity project waaaaay back then! Although I'm working with things that they didn't have back then (PCs, etc. - yes, I'm old! :biggrin1:)

Sometimes I will go to clubs and meetings of my interests even to this day and will be the only woman there surrounded by all these men - which being a straight single woman is rather fun! :wink: And my career field... when I work in it, I've noticed that about every place I've worked is about 80% men and 20% women. And my class I'm taking now has 5 men and 2 women in it.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Very true.... I think too many people are pressured to have kids before they're ready, and some people (like me) never want them. Of course there are the "oops!" kids, and sometimes those are treated like kids who are unwanted, but other times they are not, so it depends there.

I was the flip side of that as a kid - I was a straight girl who wished she was a boy. :eek: (I didn't care one way or the other about having a penis - what I wanted was to be able to play sports, play Army, join the Cub Scouts and grow up to be a scientist! )

Cub Scouts are sooo overrated. You could've done the same thing in Girl Scouts. And at least Girl Scouts had delicious cookies. Boy Scouts of America didn't have "cookies". (No pun intended. Okay just a little intent. :biggrin1:) Yeah, Cub Scouts didn't have good cookies. I learned how to make sassafras tea (Nasty strong shit.), learn organized monotheism :rolleyes: and make flatbread. But I think the Boy Scouts of America would have trouble selling flatbread and sassafras tea door-to-door.

Women can do alot of things like men today. And I think that is cool. You can still learn science if you are interested. My niece is a mechanical engineer. She LOVES her job, too.

Now I can do any of those things except the Cub Scouts thing. I substituted for that by joining 4-H. It was co-ed for all the projects so I could take the electricity project and be the only girl in the whole county doing an electricity project! I wish I'd known they had a rocketry project in 4-H too back then - I would've SO done that as well! My favorite projects were electricity and wildlife... Actually my current job I do a few things I learned about in that electricity project waaaaay back then! Although I'm working with things that they didn't have back then (PCs, etc. - yes, I'm old! :biggrin1:)

I have a side business that allows me to use my accounting and business training I learned in college. When I graduated college. PCs were some very expensive machines to own. I only knew ONE kid who owned his own PC. Today, you can get a PC that has enough memory and processing power to roundhouse kick the ass of those expensive PCs back then and for two to three times less.

I have three PCs now. Crazy. When I was in college--had PCs been priced like now. I could've had my own a lot sooner. I could've started my side business a LOT earlier.

Sometimes I will go to clubs and meetings of my interests even to this day and will be the only woman there surrounded by all these men - which being a straight single woman is rather fun! :wink: And my career field... when I work in it, I've noticed that about every place I've worked is about 80% men and 20% women. And my class I'm taking now has 5 men and 2 women in it.

Well, maybe one of these days, those ratios will change. You never know what the future will bring. Or you probably want the ratios to stay the same. :biggrin1:

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel that a lot of women are unjustly criticized for being open about enjoying anything to do with sex. Men are praised, women are mocked. As well, I think that women don't want to be pegged as the big dick girl... ie, thats what everyone will focus on, hey baby was that big enough for you. public anonymity towards sexual preferences (at least for women) seems to allow a greater freedom of choice and expression

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

well thanks for the encouraging words, i guess?

i wasn't referring to myself. i was just referring to how men can make women feel in general when it comes to women and sexuality. instead of it being a healthy exchange, i've found that it's usually frowned upon on the female end of things.

trust me, i don't take bullshit from anybody. i'm from new york, after all. ;)

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true though I have ran into this same thing.

yep. put it this way, when my dad left i was 13. my brother took over the dad role for me in a lot of ways...he basically had to be the man of the house, and still is. i love him for that, and we're really close, but i'll never ever forget the double standard i was raised in.

i remember putting on my favourite dress one day, and playing makeup, and my brother coming home from school. he opened my door to see what i was up to, and he said:

"take that shit off. you look like a fucking slut."
then he walked out. i cried for HOURS.

all because at 13, i wasn't supposed to be wearing makeup.
in some ways, i know he acted that way because he loved me, and thought he was doing right by me. he had good intentions, but he didn't know how to be the "father" of someone only 4 years younger than him.

even when my dad was still around, my brother was allowed to date at 16. when i asked my dad when i could date, he said "not until your 18 or maybe older." when i asked why my brother could date, he replied with, "because it's different for boys."

when my dad left, my mom encouraged me to date as much as possible once i turned 16, and still does to this day. :D

(now, i do the same for her! ;) )

saphire

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yep. put it this way, when my dad left i was 13. my brother took over the dad role for me in a lot of ways...he basically had to be the man of the house, and still is. i love him for that, and we're really close, but i'll never ever forget the double standard i was raised in.

i remember putting on my favourite dress one day, and playing makeup, and my brother coming home from school. he opened my door to see what i was up to, and he said:

"take that shit off. you look like a fucking slut."
then he walked out. i cried for HOURS.

all because at 13, i wasn't supposed to be wearing makeup.
in some ways, i know he acted that way because he loved me, and thought he was doing right by me. he had good intentions, but he didn't know how to be the "father" of someone only 4 years younger than him.

even when my dad was still around, my brother was allowed to date at 16. when i asked my dad when i could date, he said "not until your 18 or maybe older." when i asked why my brother could date, he replied with, "because it's different for boys."

when my dad left, my mom encouraged me to date as much as possible once i turned 16, and still does to this day. :D

(now, i do the same for her! ;) )

Well my story is a little different my father left when I was 13 too. I became the mother figure for my sister since my mom had to work double shifts a lot. I dated few boys but I became a slut and I was ridiculed. It sucked I know now I was not a slut.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well thanks for the encouraging words, i guess?

Yep they were encouraging words. :smile:

i wasn't referring to myself. i was just referring to how men can make women feel in general when it comes to women and sexuality. instead of it being a healthy exchange, i've found that it's usually frowned upon on the female end of things.

Well, this is for any man, any woman--be yourself. Do what you feel is right for you. If it isn't speak up and let someone know.

trust me, i don't take bullshit from anybody. i'm from new york, after all. ;)

That is great that you are from New York and all. Hehehe. No matter who you are... No matter where you live, you shouldn't take anyone's bull.