Adobe Acrobat Highlighting?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by D_Harry Bacque, Sep 6, 2010.

1. D_Harry Bacque

D_Harry Bacque New Member

I just started working for a contracting company, and one of the things I've been tasked with doing is color coding some of the layout plan's symbols. Here is a small cutout of what I'm dealing with to give you an idea.

[​IMG]

I tried the highlighting tool Acrobat 9 has, but it's not doing anything. I can't seem to get that tool to work at all actually, even with just text. I guess this is because it's just an image and not actual text. One of my bosses suggested a PDF program called BlueBeam, and said it was more layout friendly, but I do not have a copy of that. I'd expect Adobe to be able to do everything I need, I just don't know how at the moment =p

So what's the best way to do this? If you look at the picture I included, it's just those symbols there that I need to be a certain color, like red for fire alarm pull stations and such, etc. Any thoughts on how I can best accomplish this? Thank you ahead of time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice