1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest male members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

adobe flash player 10.1

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by chev5700, Jun 16, 2010.

1. chev5700

chev5700 Well-Known Member

help needed please!

i have tried to download this to watch clips but firefox is preventing me from downloading it,,,
    im obviously doing something wrong or have possibly clicked on some blocking mechanism or done something silly... ...
    can someone please advise,

thanks

chevy

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator

Here's what I found in a Washington Post article, dated June 11:

Downloading and installing the new Flash plug-in remains a laughably bad procedure.

On Windows, you must do this twice--once for Internet Explorer, once for such non-IE browsers as Firefox and Chrome. In IE, Adobe asks you to run a "download manager" in the browser (requiring clicks through two security alerts in Windows Vista and 7) and, by default, will add a McAfee Security Scan utility. In Firefox, Adobe requests that you install a different in-browser download manager--which you can't use until you restart Firefox--after which it will again push the McAfee program. To avoid this runaround, download and run the plain installer files: one for IE, the other for non-IE browsers.

Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice