Adolph Hitler had a weenie weenie

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Not that I would actually know.

I’ve deduced it.

You see, I’ve noticed how some of the most good natured guys have big dicks. You can trust me on this. When it comes to noticing dicks, take it to the bank, anything you ever want to know, gimme a call. I’m your man.

And there’s this other thing I observed. All started because of this guy used to hang out in the same straight bar as I. He was kind of cute, so one night when I was taking a leak, he popped in, chose the urinal next to me; I got all interested and copped me a peak – which as it turns out was not easily accomplished – seeing how his wang hardly had any wang at all.

Something else about him, what a mouth that boy had, fuck this, screw that, GD practically every other sentence; he was mean, he was angry, he was bad attitude on espresso.

So I put two and two together and came up with 22 and now hold to the philosophy that guys with little pricks can act like big pricks and therefore, Hitler probably needed tweezers to jerk off.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Probably a bit overly presumptuous to generalize so much, but ya know... you probably have something there that's spot on. Betcha your theory of "22" probably does applies to a lot of guys.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm sure that Hitler had a Bug-Fucker... and further than that, I believe he was gay... and further than that, I think if he had even an average size dick and he could get some cock on the side or if he was straight, the world would have been able to skip right over World War II.
I don't think there is enough study done regarding sexual repression and all the ways that it fucks up your life. Another example is Jeffery Dahmer... He attacked men and then kept them alive and sedated so he could have his way without anyone (even his 'partners') knowing what he was up to... why he ate him... i haven't a clue.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
mean guys are mean whether they are big or small,

i have found that the guys with big wangs are more the silent asshole type.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm sure that Hitler had a Bug-Fucker... and further than that, I believe he was gay... and further than that, I think if he had even an average size dick and he could get some cock on the side or if he was straight, the world would have been able to skip right over World War II.
I don't think there is enough study done regarding sexual repression and all the ways that it fucks up your life. Another example is Jeffery Dahmer... He attacked men and then kept them alive and sedated so he could have his way without anyone (even his 'partners') knowing what he was up to... why he ate him... i haven't a clue.

It is pretty well documented that Hitler was a repressed homosexual as were several other top Nazis. Many of the people Hitler had murdered on the Night of the Long Knives, still known to Germans as the "Röhm-Putsch" were members of the SA led by Ernst Röhm who was a well known homosexual. Röhm and the other brownshirts were also in a position to know that Hitler was a closet queen...information that if exposed would be very politically damaging to the Nazi regime now that Hitler had been appointed Chancelor, so he purged them under the false implication that the murders were necessary to forestall a coup. The only real threat they posed to Hitler was that they might OUT him!

Last edited:

Epicfailguy

Experimental Member
Media
Netherlands,dutchmansland,holland (and all other v
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I’ve deduced it.

You see, I’ve noticed how some of the most good natured guys have big dicks. You can trust me on this. When it comes to noticing dicks, take it to the bank, anything you ever want to know, gimme a call. I’m your man.

And there’s this other thing I observed. All started because of this guy used to hang out in the same straight bar as I. He was kind of cute, so one night when I was taking a leak, he popped in, chose the urinal next to me; I got all interested and copped me a peak – which as it turns out was not easily accomplished – seeing how his wang hardly had any wang at all.

Something else about him, what a mouth that boy had, fuck this, screw that, GD practically every other sentence; he was mean, he was angry, he was bad attitude on espresso.

So I put two and two together and came up with 22 and now hold to the philosophy that guys with little pricks can act like big pricks and therefore, Hitler probably needed tweezers to jerk off.

first of all its not a philosophy its a statement :\
and hitler got so powerfull because several country's forced the german empire to its knees and deeper
the people did not have work or food

so hitler sought to get to power by getting a scapegoat and giving people jobs(be it in the war industry)
he rallied the people because they were desperate
cock size has nothing to do with it >_>

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
It is pretty well documented that Hitler was a homosexual as were many other top Nazis. Many of the people Hitler had murdered on the Night of the Long Knives, still known to Germans as the "Röhm-Putsch" were members of the SA led by Ernst Röhm who was a well known homosexual. Röhm and the other brownshirts were also in a position to know that Hitler and other top Nazis were closet queens...information that if exposed would be very politically damaging to the Nazi regime now that Hitler had been appointed Chancelor, so he purged them under the false implication that the murders were necessary to forestall a coup.

Brings J Edgar Hoover to mind, doesn't it?

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
first of all its not a philosophy its a statement :\
>_>

Were it serious, which is nonsense, the statement would be an hypothesis.

Perhaps this is an Americanism, but I doubt it, when speaking humorously it sounds funnier to say "I've got this philosophy" rather than say "I have a theory."

Certainly one could go through life thinking cock size and disposition correlate and by extension live accordingly, which would be living to one's philosophy about what allegedly matters.

That would be comic.

Does it mean there's no truth to it. Not necessarily. Some guys might have attitude explained by how they feel about their dicks.

And as to Hitler, I'm afraid the miserable bastard gets no sympathy. He will go through history an easy butt for any sneer.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with the OP. I also find that fat people tend to be assholes.

Please tell me you didn't actually say that.

Yep he did. Glad to see he's so fit trim and flexible that he can shove his head up his ass so far. Hope it stays there - Or in the sand.

Plus, the OP has only around 68 posts since 2005 and this is the best that comes out. Nuff Said.

B_Mister Buildington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yeah, I was kidding about that. I was poking fun at the idea that a physical characteristic could turn someone into a bad person. Like Hitler killing 6 million jews because he had a small dick. I'm surprised that it was MY comment that you found so distasteful.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mean guys are mean whether they are big or small,

True that...

Yep he did. Glad to see he's so fit trim and flexible that he can shove his head up his ass so far. Hope it stays there - Or in the sand.

:biggrin1:

Actually, on the fat/thin and being an asshole theory, I've actually heard that it's the thin people who tend to be mean - and I joked, yeah, because they're HUNGRY! :biggrin1:

But really, I don't think weight has anything to do with being mean. I used to be thin, and now I'm not, and I'm basically the same person. And, I've known nice people both fat and thin, and mean people both fat and thin.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Small dog syndrome lol, many (not all) big dog breeds are very happy go lucky types because they know they are a big freaking dog and having nothing to worry about. On the other hand, there are some very notable small dogs that clearly have a complex and are mean little buggers.

I am only talking about dogs :)

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I’ve deduced it.

I have no idea what Adolph had and it doesn't make much of a difference to me since he wasn't my type.

Your idea that he had a small penis is ludicrous on many levels.
First it is known that all leaders have huge cocks.
Second he screwed millions which can't be done with a small cock
Third related to the idea that ''guys wth lttle pricks can act like big pricks' the same is true of guys with huge fat lengthy cocks who think their cock size alone gives them the right to be shitty to every body.