Adorning the Speedo

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_Dust, Sep 20, 2005.

1. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

When I was in high school I took swimming lessons at the YMCA. As you improve you move up classes and eventually reach the "shark" level. Being hung with trunks on already is difficult when the fabric gets wet and clings to your body. However, A Speedo leaves nothing to the imagination. The guys already knew of my mighty appendage from showering, but most of the girls did not have a clue.

The first day with a Speedo was quite revealing as I got numerous blatant stares and a few comments from the opposite sex. My male instructor noticed the commotion and told everyone to ignore me and focus on swimming. Eventually I became comfortable enough to openly walk around and be proud of my bulge. There is nothing like legally displaying your goods for girls and their mothers.

2. KinkGuy

Gold Member

For your plan to really work, cut the inner pouch layer out.
    Then the goodies are even more apparent.
    If you are so inclined.

3. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    aHH a swimmer after my own heart! I went through and I am going through the same thing being on swim team and in my 3rd year of college! Its fun and exciting! When I was in high school everyone thought I was hard all the time but it was just my large package packed in a tiny bikini! Jose'Latinoboy9

4. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sounds like the clientele at your Y must've been very prudish, very gauche, and/or very easily titillated, Dust. I've been packing my own "mighty appendage" into Speedos for recreational laps for more than 10 years now and have never gotten "numerous blatant stares," "comments from the opposite sex" (OK, aside from my wife) or had lifeguards bellowing out, "Please disperse! There's nothing to see here!" ;)

Steve

5. Alley Blue

Gold Member

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

6. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

I am glad some people agree with me. I have completely fallen for the Speedo. Not only does it keep your junk securely in place, but my whole cock is clearly visible behind the tight stretchy fabric. I usually keep my meat to the left when I am wearing my light blue Speedo. Hell, I even picked that color to accentuate my dong.

Funny story, I made friends with a girl named Emily. She was a hot brunette and wanted me to meet her mom. After practice, I threw a towel around my neck and went with her to the balcony where the mother watched. Within a small period of talking, Ann's eyes made their way to my crotch and gave her a shock. She said something like, "oh my god, you are aroused!" Her daughter butted in with, "No he is not. He is just really big."

I did not even bother to react and just stood there while the two just looked. The conversation eventually turned and the meeting was over. Later that week, Emily told me her mom talked to her about safe sex. I thought it was hilarious what a big dick can do to a woman. Unfortunately, I never got laid by Emily.

7. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I wear speedos in Rehoboth Beach all the time (well, either that or square cuts). I get stares from men--but they are gwaking at other men anyway. I have a C-in-2 that shows everything.

I have never understood the whole--I can't fit in a speedo argument, but maybe I'm just not large enough to have that issue.

8. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    In Michigan.... Men who wear speedo's generally hear comments like:

"EEK GAWD GURL Who Poured you into those speedos, Your Bustin Out!"

9. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    There is nothing better than a hot man sporting a big bulge in a pair of speedos. I used to swim competitavely in high school, and it was the best sight i luved it. Still do.

But old fat guys in speedo's no offences but no, old fat guys where shorts pleez, sorry just my opinion.

Luv Ya
    Tilly

10. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Said before, will say it again. The "Revolver" by California Muscle. Love the bikini.

11. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Thanks for the link, Lex. From 'down there', I enjoyed looking at every inch of your package. A great angle showing huge girth, buddy.

Luke

12. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

If anyone questioned if I was hard I would tell them to touch it and see for themselves. Of course the guys knew that I was huge because of showering together. And only one girl took up my offer. Her name was Kara and she had some nice breasts and an obvious camel toe most of the time. We were walking through the hallway after practice and some guy made a comment about prepping himself to shower with me. Kara said, "I am going to take the offer" and she reached out, grabbing onto my shaft and jiggled it. She said, "oh wow!" then grabbed a hold of the Speedo and yanked it down. My cock spilled from my suit and Kara and two other girls got a nice look at my genitals as some small screams and giggles were unleashed. I quickly stuffed myself back in as I told her she owed me.

It was settled that I was hung, but we were not some sex group, we were just friends. We continued to swim together with no further disruptions.

13. Alley Blue

Gold Member

Um....wow....

14. txquis

Gold Member

in high school we had green and/or green and white striped speedos.
    I remember feeling so embarrassed having to squeeze my balls into
    those things.
    Funny how times change..now i think i'd just grin and show it.

15. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Mr Dust,
    Please consider the ramifications of your note before reposting it or similar again.
    It describes Unsatisfactory Behavior;
    by either gals OR guys.
    Thank you.

16. dcwrestlefan

Gold Member

Mr Dust,
    Please consider the ramifications of your note before reposting it or similar again.
    It describes Unsatisfactory Behavior;
    by either gals OR guys.
    Thank you.
    [post=346043]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

explain.

17. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Isn't that your blue one ..... you hunky man.
    :hi:

18. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    Blush Blush...yeah that was the one I was in....sha-wing

19. B_Dust

B_Dust New Member

explain.
    [post=346059]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I do not see what is wrong with my story, because it is true. I did not claim I took her into the broom closet and sent her to the promise land. She voluntarily touched my dick and suddenly yanked down my Speedo. She did it on her own and I was not offended. The guys did not care and the other girls had a blast actually seeing what was pretty obvious during class.

20. Aruba 1st

Aruba 1st Member

Explain.
    [post=346059]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Gi'day DCWrestlefan.

IMO the public offer to "touch it and see for themselves" should be avoided.

Who knows how "Kara and two other girls" will control the use of this investigative
    technique once they have seen how easily it produces results ?

Mr. Dust has not encouraged a new fad with the posted "grab, yank, look", but
    he didn't state that he would not encourage other women (or men) to seek
    answers to their questions about another's size in this way either.

Can you imagine ladies in tank tops or men in public / on the beach suffering this
    invasive exposure ?

Draft saved Draft deleted