adrian pasdar from tv show heroes

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
triple SPOILER alert

this might even be a quadruple SPOILER alert

Now that Nathan has been shot, will Clare's blood be used to save him. After all her Dad was saved by it and Nathan is her Father.

Speculative minds everywhere want to know.

crushinonted

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Quintuple spoiler alert!!

Yes, Nathan is Clare's real father, but he meant Noah, her "adoptive" father. As for Clare's blood: I think they've gone too far with this "blood that brings people back to life" storyline. Now no one can die. I still don't understand how Peter survived exploding when Clare died from just a tree branch in her head, and Peter's mom says that only a bullet through the head is needed to kill him. Nuclear explosion?? Not good enough... now a bullet? that'll do it. I felt the 2nd "volume" didn't start off so great, but it ended well. How great (and evil) was Hiro? I was impressed.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've never been able to find any shirtless pics of him. I think he is terribly hot!
He used to appear regularly in the short-lived series "Profit", shirtless, and cleverly posed bottomless too. That's when I first noticed him. While I've tracked down 5 or 6 episodes, I only saw 3 ever actually air.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quintuple spoiler alert!!

Yes, Nathan is Clare's real father, but he meant Noah, her "adoptive" father. As for Clare's blood: I think they've gone too far with this "blood that brings people back to life" storyline. Now no one can die. I still don't understand how Peter survived exploding when Clare died from just a tree branch in her head, and Peter's mom says that only a bullet through the head is needed to kill him. Nuclear explosion?? Not good enough... now a bullet? that'll do it. I felt the 2nd "volume" didn't start off so great, but it ended well. How great (and evil) was Hiro? I was impressed.

now THAT was too delicious. lol...it was so evil, i was too suprised. Well done, Hiro.

and with the Nathan question, currently, the writers aren't sure of his fate. it can go either way. Nathan hasn't done much this season, but killing him isn't the answer...

avgmale

1st Like
Media
watching him on tavis smiley right now: looking sexy as usual, legs spread wide open, sporting major bulge. anyone if the bulge matches the goods?
He was in an episode of Outer Limits(kinda like Twilight Zone) wearing spandex shorts in one scene and it looked like he was keeping an extra pair of rolled-up socks in his shorts.

Randyvoorburg

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any juicy pics for this guy? I just saw him on old episodes of Mysterious Ways, didn't recognise him first, just thought "omigod that's one good looking mother fucker". Too bad he always plays the goodie-goodie roles, not the sexy beast roles that he is. He's so hot.