Adrien - Next Food Network Star

hotboync3

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone see the premiere of the Next Food Network Star? This guy looks pretty hot. :smile: Nice body too. Anyone have the screen shot of him in his boxers?

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha! Was wondering if anyone would comment on this hottie!

I don't have a screen shot, but I recorded the show on my DVR and when they flashed to him in the boxer briefs, I was like 'WHOA!'. I had to back it up and pause it! Nice body and looks like he has a nice package... not only in that shot, but at the end, when he was dressed up and had the gray trousers on, he was bulging a little bit. Yummy.

I agree, very good-looking. Paul is cute too, but not as hot as Adrian. Thanks for starting the post on him!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Which one was he?

Adrian was the one who had to quit his job and loose all his benefits in order to participate. It seemed like he worked for UPS. He is definitley hot.

Paul is cute. He is the openly gay one who put the two male figures on top of his wedding cake.

At this point I have to say there is no real standout for me. I guess time will tell as the show progresses.

xysatbc

Just Browsing
Media
My favorites are Adrian and Paul, for obvious reasons ;)

What do you all think of the judges? i think bob's pretty good looking

xysatbc

Just Browsing
Media
BTW i love Paul's humor. Especially his joke about Hoboken when the other team hadn't walked out yet.

Comments on the judges???

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Awww, bummer - Adrian was eliminated tonight.

It stinks, because did anyone notice the very promising bulges he showed in his jeans tonight? Yowsa. Wish I had screen caps to show.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was too bad he was eliminated, he did show promise. It was really nice to seem him and Tommy hook up as friends.
At this point I still don't have a favorite...I think Amy is next to go and JAG has issues, such as his anger, that he needs to get under control.
I think the final two will be Rory and Paul and perhaps the final decision will go with Rory.
They may not go with Paul, since the winners from season one had as their point of view how to create fantastic food for parties. And in tonight's episode that was Paul's point of view.

Richard 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Adrien had the best on-camera style out of the entire group. Not to mention the fact that he is one hot looking guy. I think the judges blew it by eliminating him. I think either Amy or Rory should have gone home last night.

Stealthblade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, even if he was eliminated, maybe there's hope for him elsewhere. One of my favorite contestants from a previous season, Nathan Lyon, was eliminated as well, and has resurfaced with his own cooking show on the Discovery channel, "Lyon in the Kitchen." By far the sexiest chef on t.v., IMHO, way more than Bobby Flay or Tyler Florence.