Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I found a glory holes by accident in a mens bathroom at the very depths of my university campus. There was 5 stalls with the middle one being the "throne" so to speak and a hole to each side.

Let's just say I had some good fun there. Lots of cocks to suck. The best I did was one Friday where I got 14 cock that day.

Reactions: Mlan and Kizmit18

Kizmit18

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I found a glory holes by accident in a mens bathroom at the very depths of my university campus. There was 5 stalls with the middle one being the "throne" so to speak and a hole to each side.

Let's just say I had some good fun there. Lots of cocks to suck. The best I did was one Friday where I got 14 cock that day.
WOW! 14 in one day…. That must be some sort of a record.

Btvsp3

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vishara video in NYC I’ve been to a few times. Usually pretty active depending on the day. But be careful cause I had my pants down in a stall while getting blown and the person in the next stall stole all the cash out of my wallet. Jerked off in the public viewing area a couple times while getting groped and played with by older men. That was fucking hot!

Just discovered there’s an adult store around the corner from my job. Stopped there after work Friday and ended up in a three way with 2 daddies and sucked off this really hot guy with one of the fattest cocks I’ve seen. Definitely going back.

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vishara video in NYC I’ve been to a few times. Usually pretty active depending on the day. But be careful cause I had my pants down in a stall while getting blown and the person in the next stall stole all the cash out of my wallet. Jerked off in the public viewing area a couple times while getting groped and played with by older men. That was fucking hot!

Just discovered there’s an adult store around the corner from my job. Stopped there after work Friday and ended up in a three way with 2 daddies and sucked off this really hot guy with one of the fattest cocks I’ve seen. Definitely going back.
Wouwww, that's great, give us a full report after your next visit, thanks!

Reactions: Kizmit18