Adult Circumcision Questions

circumcision:( TWO ANSWERS Selectable )

• Total voters

SUCCUBUS.

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
does anyone regrets to be circumcised cause for the lost of sensitivity?
Any cut guys wanted to be uncut to feels what an uncut guy feels? any issue?
does circ really cause a loss of sensitivity?

post your adult circumcision ...

Last edited:

JaygoM

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
does anyone regrets to be circumcised cause for the lost of sensitivity?
Any cut guys wanted to be uncut to feels what an uncut guy feels? any issue?
does circ really cause a loss of sensitivity?

post your adult circumcision ...
None at all, still just as sensitive

If you really do want to get circumcised and you are concerned about the potential loss of sensitivity in your penis, then you should consider going with a high and tight circumcision as that will leave much of the very sensitive inner foreskin in place, while removing much of the outer foreskin. The frenulum is also a sensitive area but if it is very tight, some doctors will remove it in order to achieve the high and tight finish.

If you look at curtdude's cock and mine, you will see the difference in cut styles. He was cut very low and very tight, removing nearly all of his inner foreskin. And as he just mentioned, he lost a great deal of sensitivity. Whereas mine was cut high and tight, leaving much of the inner foreskin in place and leaving it, still, very sensitive.

I'm not trying to push you into getting circumcised but if this is something that you really want, then you need to understand the different styles to ensure that you get what you really want.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I'll just reiterate what the guy above me is saying. You only get a big difference in sensitivity if you have all your inner skin removed. If you still have 1 inch of inner skin when you get cut then there isn't a big difference in sensitivity between cut and uncut.
I have been uncut, cut low and cut high and I speak from personal experience.

Sensation:

Uncut = 9/10
Cut High = 7/10
Cut low = 3/10

Just my rough approximation.

Girthy99

Legendary Member
Media
I joined pe gym. Lots of good answers regarding this on their site. It’s actually a really good site for everything. I find the women there also reply with respect unlike here. Check it out. I like it here also just find a lot more disrespecting on here though. Not this question though.

I’d second what nunchucks said. Cut as an adult with maybe an inch of inner foreskin left and I’d say the sensitivity is within 90% of what it was before. Once lubed up and hard it really is hard (no pun intended) for me to feel any loss in sensitivity. I think it’s mostly a change of sensation rather than sensitivity. You do lose the gliding motion, but for me at least having a stretched skin when hard feels amazing and I prefer it over having that mobility in my foreskin.

Leaving the physical aspect aside, I think this is very much a psychological matter. Sex is better now because I feel more confident, I love the looks and general feel of the bare head, my girlfriend prefers it like this (and she got to experience me both before and after) and it is cleaner now, regardless of how well I washed it before, and I like feeling clean.

I wouldn’t say just go and get circumcised, but I’d say that there is hardly anything to worry about on the physical side of it and your ability to enjoy sex afterwars, assuming you go to a competent surgeon. I feel like the psychological side of it plays the biggest part here. It is a compex decision and it is permanent once you make it. If you truly feel like you’d be happier with your penis if you get circumcised, then I’d say go for it. If you have your doubts, maybe give it more time. But make sure that whatever you decide, it is what makes you happiest and do not worry too much about loss of sensitivity - as I said, you’d be hard pressed to tell the difference with a medium/high circumcision. My only regret is not doing it earlier as I waited worrying about loss of sensation, even though I have never really felt good about having a foreskin.

In my opinion most criticism of circumcision is not as a result of the procedure itself or its outcome - the vast majority of men who had it as adults are happy with it. It is mostly as a result of the opposition to RIC, which I understand. However it is very easy for someone to take psychological distress and a general feeling of betrayal due to not having a say in it and start making up stuff about how mutilating the surgery is and how your penis is numbed by it. I empathise with men in this position, but I think it does no one any good if we start alleging that circumcision ruins sex, especially when you lack the counterfactual experience to make that claim. For one, it makes men circumcised at birth feel physically mutilated when they really shouldn’t (I won’t argue with the psychological impact of it, I think the matter is still ethically challenging). In addition it deters adult men from seeking a procedure they would have otherwise liked to have, and it prevents them from feeling better about their bodies at virtually no physical cost.

To add to that, I feel like we’d almost never criticise a woman for wanting a labiaplasty, or surgery on her breasts (which is likely to numb the nipples and areolae for good), but when an adult man wants to have a cosmetic procedure on his penis, many people shout “mutilation”, or “oh, you have such a sexy foreskin, please don’t”.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girlfriend prefers it like this (and she got to experience me both before and after) and it is cleaner now, regardless of how well I washed it before, and I like feeling clean.

In my opinion most criticism of circumcision is not as a result of the procedure itself or its outcome - the vast majority of men who had it as adults are happy with it. It is mostly as a result of the opposition to RIC, which I understand. However it is very easy for someone to take psychological distress and a general feeling of betrayal due to not having a say in it and start making up stuff about how mutilating the surgery is and how your penis is numbed by it. I empathise with men in this position, but I think it does no one any good if we start alleging that circumcision ruins sex, especially when you lack the counterfactual experience to make that claim. For one, it makes men circumcised at birth feel physically mutilated when they really shouldn’t (I won’t argue with the psychological impact of it, I think the matter is still ethically challenging). In addition it deters adult men from seeking a procedure they would have otherwise liked to have, and it prevents them from feeling better about their bodies at virtually no physical cost.

How did your girlfriend feel about you getting cut? Was she keen on it? Did she encourage you? Did she have an opinion?

I have to concur that being cut is DEFINITELY cleaner than being uncut. That's not to say that all uncut penises are always "unclean" or "smelly" but to say that there's no difference in cleanliness between cut and uncut is totally dishonest.

I also agree with the bit about most objections to circ being about RIC. If RIC didn't exist then there wouldn't be all this propaganda about how circumcision is a travesty and no sane man would ever consent to it etc. As you point out, we wouldn't attack a woman for having cosmetic surgery on her vagina but men are frequently brow-beaten when they admit (on the internet) that they are considering circumcision. It's a double-standard which is created by the existence of a widespread, ethically questionable practice of performing non-consensual surgery on infants, but that's a separate issue and shouldn't bias the advice you would give to an adult who is considering the same procedure.

My experience is that it's pretty rare to find guys cut as adults who regret it. The ones who do tend to be ones who didn't really want it in the first place and were talked into it by someone. The ones who wanted it are pretty much always pleased with the results.

nunchuks

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Incidentally, if you want to get a sense of the difference in sensitivity I made some polls where I asked guys how sensitive their penis was. I divided the respondents into 3 categories: Uncut, cut low, cut high. I asked them to rate their penile sensitivity on a scale of 1-10. Here were the results:

Uncut: Median: 8/10. Mean: 7.6/10
High cut: Median: 7/10. Mean: 6.6/10
Low cut: Median: 5/10. Mean: 5.2/10

This equates to a 15% reduction in perceived sensitivity when going from uncut to high cut and a 36% reduction when going from uncut to low cut. So as you can see, the reduction in sensitivity between uncut and cut high is not that great but the reduction between uncut and low cut is very significant.

I also ran a poll comparing the duration of intercourse amongst guys with low cuts (10mm or less of inner skin) compared to other circed guys (more than 10mm of inner skin) and the poll found that guys with low cuts last about 64% longer than other circed guys. So less inner skin means less sensitivity and longer duration of intercourse.

Paulo99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was circumcised in 2015 and had it revised a year ago. I was cut high and I don't find there's a loss of sensitivity at all. Of course it feels different with no foreskin sliding, direct stimulation of the glans, and with the skin stretched tight. Personally I find the sensations far better and more intense now, but I agree with Jack7700w that the psychological impact of circumcision is a major factor. For me it was a great choice, but not a decision to be taken lightly!

How did your girlfriend feel about you getting cut? Was she keen on it? Did she encourage you? Did she have an opinion?

She had experienced bot cut and uncut with her exes and admitted to preferring cut. She said she loved me regardless and my foreskin made no difference to that, but if I wanted to get cut for myself, she’d support it. She didn’t want to push me into doing it for her, but as a man what a woman thinks of my penis is something which is very hard to ignore. I wouldn’t say I did it because she preferred it, but her saying yes and supporting me throughout the process helped me feel more confident about going under the knife.

CJF88

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been doing lots and lots of research into adult circumcision because I have wanted to be cut for years. I have had numerous problems with my foreskin over the last few years & also much prefer the look of a circumcised cock.
I have been so close to going under the knife a couple of times but completely woosed out on both of occasions!
Now though I feel that it's absolutely 110% the right thing to do, & seeing so many other guys from the UK on here that have been through the same thing & only speak positively about it has filled me with great confidence!
Bring on 2020 & to joining the cut club!